Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: some of my finds 2007-2009 in wales  (Read 35238 times)
borderfox.1495

I HAVE FOUND MY FIELD OF DREAMS IN WALES

« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2009, 11:13:56 PM »

hi, lo90 phil the vac,and me on a day out in rural wales phil had 3 silver coins and haLF A CROTAL BELL ON WELSH SOIL, LOTS OF COPPER FROM GEORGE 11 TO VICKY, lou had a votive figure Grin according to him but we now a old lead soldier and my best a 1890 sixpence, and spindle whore, a few photo s of our day pic 1  our new sitelove the bells  Grin Grin pict 2 who would by this house see how close to graves less than 5ft, maybe vampires Roll Eyes rear of house would you buy a used car from these two  Undecided phil is posting photo s of finds great day out  regards john
hedgehog
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2009, 11:18:36 PM »

Better get the spell checker working John , what's a spindle whore? Like the photos
borderfox.1495

« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2009, 11:26:45 PM »

hi hedgehog the   spellings right evertime i get one its the same tone as a silver coin so if its a spindle i call it you whore Grin Roll Eyes regards john
hedgehog
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »

Grin Sorry i questioned the spelling , yor right  Grin
Richy
Superhero Member

« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2009, 09:20:14 AM »

Spindle whore?...........is that a thin prostitute?........ ; Roll Eyes D Grin

You can show a gift horse water but a pencil must be lead.
louie090
Rally attendee

« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2009, 12:24:41 PM »

the hoover strikes backs
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2009, 04:08:21 PM »

louie) louie) louie) its the vac strikes back  Tongue  Cheesy  Cheesy

theres gold in them hills
explorer xs one of the best
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »

nice pics john well done that man  Wink

borderfox.1495

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2009, 11:22:57 PM »

hi out today lou90 and i, thought we d  try a new site by a saxon church in rural wales, tracked the farmer down, gave permission, he said tht it had been dect before, but he would take us to another farm  with a ancient mound on it we followed his old jeep a few miles  to his other farm through the yard then we started to climb up and up my poor old car was sliding but got through the first field  then the next field it  was 1 to 3 i m sure, i said no way i could make it so parked up there left lou in car and he took me up to the mound, see in photo , i said what age he thought it was, he dryly said i don t now i wasn t around then Embarrassed i said is their water around being on top of the mountain, he then showed me the circular pond anyway after pointing out the rest of his land he took me back to the car and wished us good luck  i said to lou,  our first iron age fort to dect, as lou got out i saw some green stuff on my mat guess who had stepped in sheep poo, twenty mins later we  there grass fairly long, but the wind, blowing my head off signals quite, but lou did up a roman grot,  so after a hour, decided to go back when weathe was better,went back to saxon church, best find a pound coin Grin  the wind and rain was no better, so decided to return in better weather anybody got a four wheel drive  regards john
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2009, 11:46:31 AM »

louie looks lost on that hill john nice pic of the church mate i like it. chin up mate you found a pound you cant find stuff all the time  Undecided mabe next time see you soon (phil) Wink                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ps  good job i was not up there with my ears we mite of flown down that hill  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:51:32 AM by coleggwent(phil) » Logged

DIGGA

MINELAB EXPLORER XS USER

« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2009, 02:19:32 PM »

HEY  MR FOX ,,,,,,, THAT LOOKS   IT  COULD BE VERY PROMISING   ESPECIALLY  AS IT HASENT BEEN  TECTED  BEFORE    WELL DONE   AND   THE BEST OF LUCK  ON IT  MATE    Wink Wink Wink

dont dig deep if ya aint heard the beep
borderfox.1495

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2009, 12:11:44 AM »

hi out last fri, lou and i , tracked down another iron age fort, thought we had the farmer, but on arrival, told us it wasn t his but supplied us with name of farm directions and phone number,  getting their the farmers wife, said she would phone him to check if okay, bad reception so she jumped on her quad, and roared of , ten min later, the farmer appeared,  do you own the fields four miles away yes, can we go on the field with fort, he said yes,  of he went as quick as he appeared, so did we,  back through the lanes, got to our field about 30 acres, over the moon, what a site all the old fort bank ditches complete,  lou had a button very quite,  no signals, then it came rain no tree s two small hawthorns bushes, we where drenched, made a run for the car, dripping hour later stopped tried again walked up down the field, nothing  but we will return  run for lower places,  to finish the day, my camera must have shorted out , so only 1 picture ,  picture two louise coin weight for a gold noble 15th cent. . picture three a bird landed within three foot of me with a snail in his mouth, and proceeded to eat it , three ft away i reached for my camera, he must have been there for five minutes, wasn t bothered at all by me i could not believe it, pict 4 could not resist it what a preety cow, love the ears Roll Eyes will it ever stop raining regards john
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2009, 12:44:12 AM »

Hey Borderfox , keep this thread going fella, its really interesting, a continuing story.....better than Emmerdale!

There is only so many times one can turn the other cheek.
borderfox.1495

« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2009, 08:10:04 AM »

hi thanks rob,  for comments, what a combination dect and nature , can t beat it, ps which caracter would i be in emmerdale seth Grin Grin regards john
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2009, 11:50:02 AM »

by the way john mr fox are you trying to say that cow looks like me  Sad i think i got bigger ears than that mate  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal