Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Makro racer bought  (Read 5550 times)
Bling (mark)

« on: April 11, 2016, 08:55:26 PM »

Hi all I know a few on here purchased the makro racer  what's your thoughts on them for while depth ease of use ex  only want one for my pasture land  I'm seriously thinking of selling my xp goldmaxx power v4 on a Deus stem and trying one .
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 06:22:03 PM by Bling (mark) » Logged

Soveriegn xs2 pro / goldmaxx power v4 /makro racer
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 09:11:43 PM »

Hi Mark,I never had a "Racer" but I did have a NOCTA FORS CoRe, they are from the same Turkish stables,and is owned by the same family.
But what I can tell you,the personal back up you get from the company is absolutely FANTASTIC, and I would have no reservations on buying their products.
The only reason I got rid of my NOKTA was that it wasn't very good on wet salty sand.
But I do believe that there is a new FBS machine due out this year,I'm looking forward to that with great anticipation.
Might be worth having a look at both NOKTA and Macro websites.
Hope this helps a bit !!.👍
Bling (mark)

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 09:20:45 PM »

Yes thanks mate as long as it's stable with a decent depth no know problems pasture only machine   i  already own a soveriegn xs2 old but one of the best beach detectors so no worries there  Cheer's.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 09:23:57 PM by Bling (mark) » Logged

Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 10:28:15 PM »

Now, now Chris. Don't get tempted. Remember the Safari  Roll Eyes that was an FBS machine and you hated it.

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
Boots
Rally attendee

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 07:09:26 AM »

Here in Aussie Land, I swear by the CTX 3030 I have all 3 coils 6" is good in trashy areas with bugger all depth, The 17" covers a whole lot of ground and be prepared to dig deep, and general all round use and excellent around rocky areas the 11" is perfect.  Price well its at the top of the list but if your serious about good finds it will be one of the better detectors to use.
dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 08:57:23 AM »

Very true Val,yes I did hate it,mainly because of its weight !!👍
Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2016, 01:47:49 PM »

i got a racer  brilliant detector  shortly i will be receiving the makro 2 see how it handle . will keep you updated

HH .

Nap.
dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 03:58:54 PM »

Thanks for that Napoleon, I'd be interested in your comments on those two detectors when you get them.👍
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 05:54:15 PM by dingdong » Logged
Bling (mark)

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 05:18:07 PM »

Cheers Napoleon great to here maybe this could be the one what coil are you using mostly to good affect Cheer's mark.

dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 07:27:35 PM »

Hey Napoleon, is that correct that you cannot store to memory any programmes, and any programmes you use disappear when the machine is switched off,I'm sure I read it somewhere, could you please advise me ...?
IFINDNOTHING

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 07:42:30 PM »

Been out with Napoleon quite a few times and from the finds he has had the MR is a great machine for the price tag, I don't have any personal experience of using one myself, but lets just say I would prefer it to the top end mainstream brand of detectors that everyone uses Smiley

Quote "Don't ever give up hope, there's something out there, all you have to do is hold on and believe" Axl Rose-1988
Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2016, 09:53:49 PM »

Hi all , correct Dinglong you cant save any programmes to the detector but to be honest the setttings are so easy   , i am using the  RC40   the big DD coil its heavy but very good to cover  a clean and large ground and also i use the RC29  but i havent use the other two yet, i will shortly  and will let you know .

Mark ( IFINDNOTHING could tell you guys how good is the Makro Racer we been out few times, one day we went to Mark farm  he told me he never had a hammered on this small field or the farm  and you could ask him he have been in that field few times and  nothing  i said well  you never know and after 10 minutes first signal  nice and clear i will say 8 inches deep  a lovely hammered so the Racer have done it  and this is my second time that happen  ten minutes in a field and  a hammered, i havent been out a lot lately but so far i had 5 hammered and been out  7 times  this year.

Good luck all.
HH

Nap.
Bling (mark)

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2016, 06:21:50 AM »

Brill thanks again  I think I've now found what my next detector  going to be Cheer's all and happy hunting .

Bling (mark)

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2016, 06:17:30 PM »

Thanks for all the help  I've bought a makro racer not the latest one another five on way to  shop  people upgrading to makro 2 good buy for £250 he's also fitted   new coil anyone looked at  the book mastering makro racer by Clive James clynick.

Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2016, 10:02:53 PM »

Congrats Bling now u will find some Bling the Racer like it, any help with the detector please sent me a pm  .

Good luck.

Nap.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal