Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all from the old west  (Read 5981 times)
Beefy (GARETH)

WHERES DA BEEF

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 10:29:35 AM »

Hi and welcome to the best form I know we are a great lot anything you wont to know we  will be happy to help................. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
zorro
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 07:38:41 PM »

Buddysox tou said your family originated from wales way back...thats good enough for us  Wink
welcome to you (and your dog) please feel free to post some of your finds too, they may not be very old but im sure we'd like to see them all the same.
Buddysox
Rally attendee

When in doubt----Dig it!

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 02:56:59 AM »

First of all thank you to all that welcomed me. I assure you that the " Dirt Fishers" in the colonies are just as crazy as the lot in the old country. Most times we all go out early and dig pennies and junk for hours then go home with sore back and knees. And then cant wait to do it all over again the next morning.The lure of that treasure we just know is out there waiting for us is too much. Oh, well, its cheaper than golf and I can go anytime I want.
  I have been getting used to the forum for a while now and I think I know my way around and will begin posting. I am surprised at how many said that they have been to Arizona. Anyone that wants to know anything about it feel free to ask. Oh,yes I ordered a large red dragon sticker for the back of my truck, so the Forum will be well represented among the Cactus and Cowboys! My Corgi says hello also.

Buddysox,(John)
Malcolm.mtts

Every Day is a Lovely Day

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »

Spent a few days in Arizona in May this year and it was a nice cool 98 degrees when I was touring around the state.

Plenty of land to detect on there as well compared to Wales.

Wales ...      8335 square miles
Arizona... 113,998 square miles

When it comes to history though ...  you have to take second place sorry.

Have not done any metal detecting in the US but have searched for diamonds at the "crater of diamonds" in Arkansas ... huh.. did not find any though.

Get over here for a holiday and I am sure members on this site will ensure you go home with some real history in your goody bag.

Croeso i Gymru ... (welcome to Wales)

Every Day is a Lovely Day
zorro
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 03:50:35 PM »

buddysox said he's ordered a large red dragon sticker for his truck. nice one mate!!!
the forum will be awash with visitors from "over the pond" who knows perhaps we'll see some stars and stripes at next years 2 day rally....and youd be more than welcome.
thanks for the offer of info about arizona, if you have a hankering to know anything about a small village just outside Llanelli just ask mate....we close half day on a thursday though. and the sheep dont like strangers  Cheesy
enjoy the site and spread the word  Wink
bigjase
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 08:59:22 AM »

welcome

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal