Deus v equinox

<< < (5/5)

probono:
Anybody move on from say an ETRAC / CTX 3030 to a Nox?

I've just started using a CTX 3030 myself - which apart from the balance (I see I will have to use the arm strap) I'm enjoying very much.

I haven't looked on fleabay yet, but it would be interesting to see if there are people who bought a Nox and are now returning to their previous machines - I'm just thinking of the Blisstool and Makro Racer (btw I might be selling my Makro Racer II, as I just don't use it / like it).

bodybuilder27:
Quote from: Dungbeetle on June 06, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

I don't want to start a Minelab v XP war like we had a few years ago, just wondering if anyone has used both machines could give a reasonable comparison between the two machines.
I'd like to hear the plus and minus of both detectors. Looking  forward to your input.

I owned the XP Deus for 2 years.

Long story short.....got the Equinox 800, used it for a few weeks, then...sold the Deus!

60% of my detecting is on the beach 40% on pasture.

In my opinion, Equinox definitely beats the pants off the Deus on the beach...very VERY easily.

On pasture I will still have to go with the Equinox, as it's awesome use of multi-frequency.

OR you can choose single frequency.

Gotta wonder, if you walk over a field in 5khz with Deus...what have you missed? So have to go back over in higher frequency......not with the Equinox 800..lol.

Both great machines, but I absolutely LOVE the Minelab Equinox 800.

Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page