Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does the Garrett 250 and Whites Coinmaster differ?  (Read 2833 times)
Dusty

« on: January 25, 2011, 10:26:37 PM »

Both the same second hand price, gonna be buying either tomorrow for the other half and was just wondering if one offers more features over the other. I suspect as they look nearly identical they will probably have the same or similar workings - please correct me if I'm wrong!

Any thought?
Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 12:56:31 AM »

Grin go for the garrett buddy , maybe same price but remeber the garrett ace 250 as been a underpriced detector for long time but its a personnal choice i used the garrett since i start detecting and will never sell the machine its to good to let it go , not good on wet sand at all but easy to operate and they go forever very nice build , i find two romans , 4 gold ring , 2 silver ring, loads of pred coins, musket ball, crotal bell , a gold band, ww2 bullets, gun toys, a pair of police sunglasses (£100 pair), and i can keep it on but i will stop here just to tell you with all the finds i payed for my garrett big time and only been detecting nearly a year .

like i said its only as personnal recommendations.

good luck mate.

Napoleon. Grin
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:53:45 AM »

I'd agree with Napoleon.

The Garrett Ace250 is an extremely well built machine and will put a lot of the more expensive
machines to shame!

If you are after a second hand one that's only been used a few times and comes with box, let
me know.

My son bought one and has hardly used it. He's been made redundant from the bank in April
2011 and is madly saving money to travel around the world for 2.5 years, setting off in
November.

He hasn't mentioned selling it but he's hardly going to use it on his travels!

If interested just PM me and I'll sort it out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal