Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Farmer Phil  (Read 26368 times)
PHIL YNYSBOETH
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2010, 10:10:00 PM »

I heard about Phil,s Passing earlier today .
It came as a total shock.
It makes you think, you should cherish your friends because you never know how long you,ll have them for.

Rest in peace Phil
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 10:36:33 PM by The Verminator » Logged
Radnor Bandit (Ian)

Keep banging them rocks together

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2010, 10:33:22 PM »

I only knew Phil briefly during his membership of Brecon club, but would like to add my condolences to his family and friends who knew him better. I shall remember him as always wearing a smile.

RIP Phil
melonhead

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2010, 10:42:45 PM »

phil was a genuine one of a kind gentleman he was one of only a handfull of people i have met in my life who wanted to do all he could to help and give any assitance and would take nothing in return if he drove us to rallys he would take no petrol money .on weekends at his farms he would keep kev me and jo and anyone else with us well supplyed with cakes crisps and pop and when he found anything special he allways wished it was one of us who had found it he was allways happier if someone else found a hammy espesially if it was joanne he would be over the moon                  i am going to miss you phil and close with his end of detecting day catchprase "GENTLEMEN ITS BEEN A PLEASURE"
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2010, 10:59:16 PM »

I was so shocked to read about Phil passing away. How very, very sad. I didn't get the chance to meet him but did talk to him through DW. He was kind enough to invite me to join a him and a few others on a dig to give me the chance of detecting some good land.
This invitation came out of the blue after a discussion on the site. It proves to me what a Gentleman he was and how caring of others. He will be greatly missed by all who had any contact with him.
My condolences go to his family. Our thoughts will be with them.

Val Beechey

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
geordiefred

Bristol

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2010, 11:18:49 PM »

I'm very sorry to hear the bad news of Phil passing away,I never met him but it sounds as though he was a true gentleman. My deepest condolences to his family.

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most"
 You have to grow old, but growing up is entirely optional
Trys

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2010, 11:25:39 PM »

Sad news Sad I only met him once - at a rally, and as everybody has already said he was a genuine nice bloke. Condolences to his friends and family.
RIP Phil
adesace

If I was a rich man

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2010, 01:53:17 AM »

R.I.P Phil.........What a bloke

Ade
Debbie

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2010, 08:21:31 AM »

What tragic news - Tyna and I spent a lovely day detecting with Phil and his friends just a few weeks ago - it is beyond belief that he has passed away.  Such a generous gent, not only inviting us to go out with him, but feeding and watering us as well.  His easy and friendly ways made us feel like we had known him for years.
Our thoughts are with Phil's family - I am sure that everyone who knew Phil will take comfort in knowing that he was a genuine and great man who made everyone he was with feel special.
Debbie and Tyna
Al.Thepastfinder, ( Alan )
Superhero Member

Star of Radio, T.V. and now Youtube, lol.

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2010, 09:11:57 AM »

O.M.G.  That is a shock,  i didn't know him personaly but he seemed a really nice guy,  rest in peace Phil,

dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2010, 10:08:55 AM »

i didnt get to meet phil but he replied to a couple of my posts and seemed like a genuinly nice guy.what a shame.r.i.p phil

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol
onehorseAl( Al)

FID,Explorer !! & Deus User

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2010, 05:06:27 PM »

So sad and shocked to hear of the passing of a true gentleman and fellow detectorist.Please convey my condolances to his family.
Al

Let the world go away 'cos I'm Bleeping today.
silky

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2010, 11:35:53 AM »

ive just heard the sad news on phil passing away ,and id just like to say what a fine ,generous,kind person phil was . i had the good fortune of detecting with phil mark kev and anne one bank holiday ,the weather was great and we managed to make a few finds the memories from that weekend will stay with me forever, the world will be a poorer place without him .my heart goes out to his family and freinds .RIP phil
Pipster
Restricted Member
Superhero Member

Minelab E-trac & Deus user

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2010, 11:57:15 AM »

I've just read the tragic news of the passing of Farmer Phil, I'm truly shocked  what a nice chap, we always had a chat & a laugh on the rallies
My thoughts are with his family at this very sad time
Phil

Kev
Superhero Member

"there as got to be more there " SE & XS user

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2010, 12:44:09 PM »

this is for Phil, went to bed Xmas eve still thinking of you m8 had a not very good night sleep, got up Xmas morning still thinking of you and  a lot of tears as well , and the times we had out detecting you me and melonhead,did not feel like opening prezzies Ann and i talked for about an hour about when Ann use to take me over to see you and melonhead detecting while i was still in the wheel chair and the first time you meet Ann and gave her a bottle of wine and chocs because she was looking after your detecting m8.....Ann misses you melonhead misses you and everyone misses you but we will never forget you good friend.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 01:16:02 PM by CASA-DOS (kev) » Logged
Bob

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2010, 01:04:48 PM »

What sad news, I only spoke to Phil a couple of times on rallies but on each occasion found him to be a pleasant and helpful person. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal