Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: explorer 11 for sale  (Read 11388 times)
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 08:17:17 PM »

you never know Cheesy

theres gold in them hills
explorer xs one of the best
borderfox.1495

I HAVE FOUND MY FIELD OF DREAMS IN WALES

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 10:49:13 PM »

hi vac and mike, havn t stopped laughing, , cant wait  for  sunday and next week
altinkum

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »

john i dont want you and phil falling out over who's turn it is to use the 75.  mike

explorers, my arse
16.5DD (richard)

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 12:32:05 PM »

well i did'nt think minelab had given fisher any tips on getting more than surface finds but according to these boys they can actually pick up stuff in the ground not just from their pockets lol.
i gave the fishers a good bashing on the beach with a mate of mine he had to conseed that he could not determin a signal that showed easily on the minelab se as good came a iron signal on his.if you know how to use a detector is most important .
i may not find half as many hammered as any other detectorist there but i will find twice as many things as others.
i would love to meet up one weekend for a tester and a day out on some ground .we can find some good signals and mark them with some plastic markers and see who finds them .we could find some iffy signals in which you would honestly dig and then also compare .
we are all winners one will find a cut quarter the other may not one will find larger stuff much deeper than another but all in all we all enjoy detecting .
but it would be ideal for us to compose a feild test with say all explorers against each other i can bring exp2/se and etrac. you have the xs i only use pro coil and sef coils but sef are my favourite .
maybe when we have checked out the minelabs against each other the fisher f75 could be used to find extra targets for us to go against say the worst at finding signals minelab and the best .
now how's that boy's i am up for it .
will tell you i am available saturday coming  if weather is ok .......!!!!!!!!!
we all may be shocked who cares ....
it's the only truth we may ever agree on.
it is totally fair to say the outcome is stricktly only the status at that site .other sites may differ as machines are built to handle different conditions.
so who's up for that .i am !!!

you never know what lies below......

dreaming of detecting whilst............
detecting as there nothing else i would rather dooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2009, 09:20:14 PM »

im more than up for it rich ive got the dd myself so that makes it even bring the ex 11 with you so i (we) can see ps thanks for the phone call today nice to speak to you about sence we both agree that they are about the same depth but iorn discrim is so different and we will get mike to bring his kingfisher 75 ill let you know wats wat for sat regards phil Wink

16.5DD (richard)

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 12:37:37 AM »

will do i have a redheat mark 2 i could bring up and maybe see how that compares as i have not a clue how good they are on roman sites .
i wonder if the fisher works in soil or just in air ......
it will be nice to see for certain  which works better and how much better for that..
i think some time it is just luck as to who goes over the signal  when its been detected on well all day then you go over some well hammered area and pull signal after signal your going deeper than others obviously.
i found a hammered coin on the surface  at a rally last week 3.10pm  i was the first person on that spot that was luck .3.20 pulled up  a grotty roman that was deep in a hammered section been 50 to 60 detectors went over the arae for 6 hours prior to me  i found 1 more and had 7 signals also from there so they weren't luck did not see a fisher 75 up there lots of white tesoros lasers xp's minelabs  garrets  t2's and most other makes.great mix .....
so fisher f75 could you make it? 
so if possible lets see saturday next ..Huh??

you never know what lies below......

dreaming of detecting whilst............
detecting as there nothing else i would rather dooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
altinkum

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 02:00:40 PM »

i cant make saturday's as we detect in england. but any other day's in the week i'm free.  mike

explorers, my arse
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2009, 08:44:04 PM »

ill see wat i can do mike with work and all that had a nice hammerd today at rally elizabeth 1st three pence out standing condition very happy with it think ive got ex 11 sorted on iron now so might not be selling it now we will see ill let you know about going out (regards phil)

altinkum

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2009, 08:48:34 PM »

O.K  cheer's phil

explorers, my arse

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal