Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Year two in the life of Detectingwales.com 2010  (Read 16915 times)
Roman (Ray)
Restricted Member
Superhero Member

Whites DFX 300 + Lazer Hawkeye user !!

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »

a real great write up on just one year in the life of detectingwales neil.i have made many good friends since i myself have become a detectingwales member
and detectingwales have become a very big part of my every day life.and hope it will be for many many years to come.i have had so much fun on our ralleys and love getting together with our members long term and newbies.and a very big thank you to the detectingwales team.all the best everyone for the new year coming..
raymondoo.

DOWN TO EARTH WITH ROMAN ( RAY )
handyman [Alan}
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 04:25:34 PM »

An excellent write up neil, i sit here reading the report with fond memories of the rallies that Mrs H and I attended.

Chef has more than adequately summed up the value of the site.

Mrs H and I say a huge thank you to you all for making us so welcome at every rally we come to. The advice, the banter, the humour is a great feature of DW rallies.

We have enjoyed 2010 and very much look forward to 2011. A big thank you must go to Taff, Geoff, Neil, Paul, Peter [the Doc], Phil, Chef, Ray, Debbie and Mike .. for all their work behind the scenes, or on the day, that make each rally a huge success.

We must also acknowledge the support and help of others.

Cheers to you all, we shall raise a glass to DW members and drink a  toast to you all and wish you every success in 2011.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 07:18:40 PM by handyman [Alan} » Logged

"In America, feng shui is just aiming all of your furniture at the TV!"
PHIL YNYSBOETH
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 09:40:16 PM »

Great write up Neil  Grin

Keep up the good work Fella !
Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 10:32:25 PM »

Thanks Neil for this superb write up and also thanks for all of you especially Admin, Neil, Taff,Chef, Ray  for been very helpful and who you are trully nice gentleman and also thanks to all DW members for all the great atmosphere you create at the rallies , i am still a novice when it come to detecting   but its not about finding at all the time (hummm thats me lol )but just talking to  the members and their  finds that make me happy . I wish this site will grow  and grow all the time because no bullshit but its the best detecting site i have been to and i wish you all a very good start for the new year . ok sante to all of you with my glass of Jack Daniels .

Thanks.

Napoleon (Nordine).

dkcrooby

(Shianne)

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 11:57:34 AM »

I agree, thank you Neil for the write up and all the hard work from everyone that goes into running the site and rallies.  I haven't been a member long but I've met some lovely people already and really look forward to meeting them again at the next rallies.
 Wink

Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 10:40:55 AM »

Cheers guys - glad you liked the over view.

The year has indeed flown by and there have been some lovely finds for DW members.

Hopefully we'll all make many more in 2011. Smiley

Neil

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
handyman [Alan}
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 11:32:47 AM »

...and that we will all continue to record the finds with our local FLO, to help enhance the quality of the national database even further!!

"In America, feng shui is just aiming all of your furniture at the TV!"
Mark

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »

Its been a great second year at DW with some great rallies also, made all the more enjoyable as Admin pointed out, by your rally reports Neil; something that perhaps are taken for granted, but considering you came up with the whole idea of a rally report and stated doing them to help liven up the old Scan site four or five years ago, they are now considered almost as important as the rallies themselves and I feel DW would not be quite as interesting without them, so fair doos to you Neil, you are an innovator, and together with Rob, Geoff and all the other site moderators,  you are all doing a great job to make DW what I feel to be the best detecting site in Britain, well done to you all! 

Omnia explorate; meliora retinete (BTKG)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal