Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Bellamy's a Cardiff City Player now then  (Read 5987 times)
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 05:50:37 PM »

Really looking forward to tomorrow and a sell out crowd!

I regularly see Bellamy as he often drives past my house to his home in the Vale. He even stopped last year to apologise for nearly running me over in his Bentley! Grin

Its a landmark day for Cardiff City and I truely believe its the dawning of a new era for us.

Forgot to mention Koumas will also be marking his return to us. Grin

Bellamy, Koumas, Chopra, Whittingham, Bothroyd, Burke, McCormack - thats enough to put the fear into any team. I would argue that could be a mid level Premiership line up!

Now if we can only sort out our defence and ship out Hudson! Roll Eyes Shame Roger or Colins is not still with us.

An Over Excited for tomorrow Neil

P.S. There is a rumour doing the rounds regarding another major Premier League player who may also be joining us. If that happens as well we would be almost unplayable"

The futures bright - the futures BLUE!

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
Stred (Steve)

Explorer XS

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 06:20:06 PM »

You want to pray Neil, that the jocks don't spoil your party, if their writ request goes ahead. Shocked

Why does it take a big name player to fill the stadium and sell shirts, Huh Huh

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 06:23:48 PM by Stred » Logged

Just enjoy, life\\\'s too short.
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 06:29:23 PM »

Same as any football club or anything in life Stred - people love jumping on the bandwagon - although that said we do have the third highest season ticket sales in the division before Bellamy joined us anyway. We have only ever needed on average another 4,000 to fill the ground per game.

The Motherwell thing is already sorted we have paid them half, with the rest being balanced on Tuesday. In some repectes they need to look at themselves first, at least we haven't taken the easy road out as they have in the past and declared bankruptcy ofering only 15p in the £1. Cahirmans in glass houses and all that.

Looking forward to Saturday

Neil

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
Jonola (Jon)
Superhero Member

Quattro User

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 06:33:47 PM »

I hope The Bluebirds get automatic promotion (I can dream!) as I don't think I could bear another (losing) trip to Wembley and the long, sad journey home.....BLooooobirds !!!!!
Al.Thepastfinder, ( Alan )
Superhero Member

Star of Radio, T.V. and now Youtube, lol.

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 06:35:32 PM »

ohh Lee something from Celtic and Wolves has signed Neil.

narrr Shred,  that writ thing was quashed, they didn't know what they were on about, they should have done their homework before chopsing off,  they have been guilty of taking a few players on loan themselves while still owing out money themselves anyhow,

what about Blackpool last year  in the final when they beat us,  they had 8 premier players there on loan, 2 of them scored against us too,  and it happened with another team earlier in the season too, we didn't hear anything about it then, typical hey

Stred (Steve)

Explorer XS

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2010, 06:37:15 PM »

Good luck to you for the rest of the season and thats from a Whites fan Wink

Marching on Together Grin

adesace

If I was a rich man

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2010, 06:47:50 PM »

Having been a wolves fan for all my life i remember when we bought a lot of prem players for the championship and we was all saying we will walk this division. BUT WE DIDN'T.Its a very hard division to get out of. I hope you do get up, you have a cracking manager and lee naylor is also a good signing. But don't get too carried away there are another 5 or six teams who will be hunting you down. You find the better the team you got the lesser teams play harder to get a result.
Good luck

Ade
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2010, 06:53:02 PM »

I have always liked Leeds mate and I am really looking forward tothe games against you this season!

I was at the 2003 FA Cup game that in a way started your downwards spiral. One of the best atmospheres I have witnessed in 30 years of football!

"Ohhhh Bowyer, I want to knowwww why your not in Jail!"

I hope you go up in fairness - very similar fans to us who get a bad publicity thats not necessarily waranted.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2010, 06:59:46 PM »

ohh that was a cracker Neil,   and hey, didn't we just get blamed and slated everywhere  for everything then too,  lol,
 even for a  friendy celebration pitch invasion afterwards,  which leeds and others have done since and have been praised for it lol

Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2010, 07:13:15 PM »

We certainly have our idiots Alan - but none of the ones arrested or on the pitch on January 6th 2003 were known faces - just over jubilant drunks! Still got slated for it though.

So much so that I was at a Bar Mitzvah in London the following day and it was brought up in the "Welcome to those from Wales" speech in the synagogue! Very funny and caused a lot of amusement.

Adesace - we seem to have loads of Wolves fans on here - I have been to Molineux and always enjoyed the day out. Got to admit though my second team is Villa and has been since the days of Withe, Cowans, Gray, Shaw, Riddler, etc 

I know what your saying though and we certainly dont think its a God given right - we can only dream mate after too many years of obscurity!

Neil

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

Stred (Steve)

Explorer XS

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2010, 07:15:02 PM »

Would love to have this guy in our ranks now Grin

Stred (Steve)

Explorer XS

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2010, 07:20:22 PM »

Am so looking forward to Newport County doing well this season, (mid table) would be good, promotion next season Huh Huh

Always the optimistic Shocked

Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2010, 07:29:31 PM »

Me too!!! I would love to see the County back in the league - got loads of memories of playing them and going to watch them againts Carl Zeiss Jena and other teams. I think Aldridge started out there if I remember.

Up the County

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2010, 07:29:07 AM »

CO'MON YOU BLUEBIRDS
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 07:34:44 AM by Al.Thepastfinder, ( Alan ) » Logged

Stred (Steve)

Explorer XS

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2010, 02:07:54 PM »

Hope the blues have a result like the mighty whites. 3-1 over Milwall.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal