Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEF-PHONE SUMMER SALE  (Read 6979 times)
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« on: July 09, 2010, 11:04:04 PM »

OK guys and girls, all models of Chef-Phones are having a face lift in August, though retaining all the internal components and sound quality of the current model.
Prior to this I am offering two of the existing models (CP2 “SuperLights” and CP3 “PRO”) at a sale price to clear stocks as all retailers will from now on be supplied with the new models

The CP2's are at the sale price of £38 instead of the shop price of £48.95 NOW ALL SOLD
The CP3's are at the sale price of £62 instead of the shop price of £78.95 ( 6 5 4  3 2 1 available)
(these prices include first class postage)

These come with the normal Chef-Phone Lifetime guarantee and far from being an "old" model will still be available, as I'm sure the new look may not appeal to everyone

This offer is only open to members of DetectingWales, DetectingScotland and DetectingEngland. When their gone at this price their gone.
More information on both models is available at www.wix.com/chefphones/detecting-the-past

PLEASE NOTE ALL THESE HEADPHONES COME WITH THE NEW IMPROVED HIGHER MEMORY LEADS.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 09:37:04 PM by Chef (Geoff II) » Logged
dragonsbreath(Paul)
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 10:41:46 AM »

PM sent... Cool

Greetings from the Dragon.
Pipster
Restricted Member
Superhero Member

Minelab E-trac & Deus user

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 09:40:51 PM »

Having used a set of chef phones all I can say is SUPER what a difference, I used Kross 35;s, but the Chef phones out do the kross 35's 10 fold
this is a good chance to own a set of these truly remarkable phones a a very low price

beachboy (viv)

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 02:18:55 PM »

I bought a set of phones of Geoff and i rate them better than the predators or koss phones that i was using,i find them more comfortable and  a better sounding signal and recommend to anyone.viv
nomad

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 06:42:23 PM »

i would post this up even if chef was not memberof the d.w. site, i have just bought the new chef phones and they are the dogs dodos, and i might add chef even added an extra volume control to one side as im almost deaf in one ear,it means that i can now pick up the signals that were passing me by. thanks again chef,great phones and great service.. i recomend them,,,cheers paul.
nfl
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 08:29:16 PM »

might as well put my two peneth worth,,,,,cheers geoff,headphones are brill,,comftable rugged and a joy to stick em on my head Grin,,they certainly do the job ,,,nice 1 buddy.

2012 finds
29 hammys
24 other silver coins pre 1947
2 silver thimbles,,,,2 parts gold medi ring
half noble coin weight
3 silver roman
celtic broach
celtic terret ring
b/a  axe head
1 pilgrims ampulla {1350-1450}
12thc personnel lead seal matrix
2 parts fibula 1 complete
14thc ring broac
Chef Geoff
Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 08:34:26 PM »

Thank you all (I'm going red)
Glad you like them and always remember you have a lifetime guarantee on them so if you have any problems (I put a contract out on you lol) just let me know and it will be sorted asap.
dragonsbreath(Paul)
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 08:49:19 PM »

Well i tried out today a set of CP3 Phones from the "Chef" and they have the best build quality in a set of phones that i have seen....well done.
In the field found on the Explorer II especially in pinpoint mode that i had a much crisper and defined signal giving a true picture of the size and shape of the
object detected.
Should last a lifetime and ironically the set of phones i was doing comparative tests
with fell apart lol so overall am very pleased and would recommend  to anybody.

Several items found but the nicest item found today was a nice medi. harness pendant
as shown below. Well done Geoff on producing a first class product. PaulB.

Greetings from the Dragon.
Chef Geoff
Dark Lord

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 09:37:48 PM »

Only 1 set of Pro's left guys
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 09:29:03 PM »

I have been using Chef headphones for a couple of weeks now - and I can't speak highly enough of them. In the past I have Predators, Koss and Big Blues and it knocks spots off all of these.

Can't fault them - if you see me wearing them at a Rally you need to throw something at me as I won't hear you! Grin

Neil

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal