Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: used T2 prices  (Read 7739 times)
miffin
Rally attendee

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 01:51:23 PM »

I have had 2 T2's and loved em.  I am a carful tectorist so the build was no problem for me.  The only thing I did not like was that on some fields the thing just took off and you couldn't do anything with it.  And they are allergic to Minelabs.  So, that can be a problem at some rallies.  I tried a Fisher F75 but didn't like that.  Too noisy for me.

Brian

Brian
PHIL YNYSBOETH
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 01:57:53 PM »

They can be very sparky but generally its my own fault coz im very greedy with the sensitivity.
They say that the T2 is more suited to British soil conditions anyone got any thoughts on this ? as ive never owned a T2 i wouldnt know
I looked into getting a T2 But in the end went for the added extras of the F75

all the best
Phil

JoanneH

Laser Hawkeye, Cwmbran

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 01:58:59 PM »

lol - its up to £1120 now - definately something dodgy going on with that ebay sell

miffin
Rally attendee

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 02:03:18 PM »

They can be very sparky but generally its my own fault coz im very greedy with the sensitivity.
They say that the T2 is more suited to British soil conditions anyone got any thoughts on this ? as ive never owned a T2 i wouldnt know
I looked into getting a T2 But in the end went for the added extras of the F75

all the best
Phil

Yes Phil.  I might have been too greedy with the F75 too.  The experts say that the T2 is better suited to British conditions.  Something to do with where the iron rejection starts.  I didn't quite understand it but having used the both I would say they were right.
Bri

Brian
Tinman (paul/Lisa)

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2010, 02:03:34 PM »

cant help you im afraid, I have only just got hold of the T2 and still trying to figure out whats best setttings audio etc. it throws me a bit untill i meet someone on one of the rallies then i,ll persevere with it. Yesterday went out sense was 85 disc was 50 audio 2. I know the disc is high but wanted to see what the depth was like with a lot discd out also above 50 its in a boost mode so im told so thats my reason behind it. Anyway within 10 mins it found a button and a 5p pence so cant be bad
PHIL YNYSBOETH
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 02:05:40 PM »

Wow
Thats very odd
If your on ebay it means your on the interweb so its easy to find out what somethings worth.

all you T2 users could list yours and put your name down for a T2 Ltd with boost process lol
miffin
Rally attendee

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 02:08:33 PM »

2+ was my preffered tone setting as it made the iron so obvious.

Brian
PHIL YNYSBOETH
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 02:11:30 PM »

Hi Paul/Lisa

Next rally you should have a word with Gwil aka Saxonman he does very well with his

all the best Phil
PHIL YNYSBOETH
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 02:22:51 PM »

For non iron infested land i generally use
All metal, sens as high as practical and i only dig tagets with a VDI of 18 and above

In Disc i mostly use
De Or Je depending on how adventurous im feeling lol  Je can be a bit to sensitive but isnt effected by using high disc numbers (i dig everything over 18)
Disc level 4
Sens 70 or as  high as pos without it being unstable
2 tones

I read somewhere if you use disc over 4 youll loose depth but it means you have to look at your VDI all the time
I know 4 is sometimes impractical on trashy sites

I find all metal the most enjoyable way to use the F75 if the conditions are right  ;0)
Tinman (paul/Lisa)

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 02:30:13 PM »

Phil isnt that the f75? je mode etc. The manual I got says that iron is between 10 and 20 and below 10 is minerals and there are two boost modes one 5 or below the other 50 and above i may be wrong of course but sure i read it. I havnt tried it at 5 as im sure there will be a lot of noise wish i could get out but the ground is like iron where i am
miffin
Rally attendee

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 02:32:32 PM »

Phil isnt that the f75? je mode etc. The manual I got says that iron is between 10 and 20 and below 10 is minerals and there are two boost modes one 5 or below the other 50 and above i may be wrong of course but sure i read it. I havnt tried it at 5 as im sure there will be a lot of noise wish i could get out but the ground is like iron where i am

These details are exactly right for the T2

Brian
PHIL YNYSBOETH
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 02:39:44 PM »

Yes Paul i was talking about the F75 ive never owned a T2 and at the price of that one on Ebay i never will lol
Ive got a T2 manual in the Rare library i,ll have a quick read later

There not mention of a boost mode in the Fisher manual
but ive just read a piece on the 2 machines and it says the F75 has more Power but ive also heared that the extra power can be counter productive coz its made the Fisher more sparky

I,ll dig out my T2 abd Fisher articals from the net and the detecting mags and Post in the Teknetics and fisher boards i think it will be very usefull to some Including me coz i,ll read them through again (memory span of a gold fish  lol)
SimonH

Teknetics T2, Cwmbran

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 02:41:33 PM »

I added a T2 manual link on here 2 days ago Phil

PHIL YNYSBOETH
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 02:46:57 PM »

Hi Simon
Ive just noticed very good idea
I,ll post a link to the f75 later

I find reading off a computer screen easier that from a book as the only time i get to read is in the Bath it got the book all soggy (Note to self: remember never take the laptop in the bath lol)

I think ive hyjacked this post with my Fisher 75 comments lol sorry  !
PHIL YNYSBOETH
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 02:49:32 PM »

I am Temped to get a T2 in the future id be interested to know if the T2 works better on the wet sand than the f75

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal