Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: china's exercution  (Read 4522 times)
altinkum

« on: December 29, 2009, 05:28:57 PM »

what are your thought's on china exercuting a british drug smuggler. my thought's are tough you tried it and got caught as for his family saying he has mental health problem's then how was he allowed to travel alone in the first place.

explorers, my arse
Jonola (Jon)
Superhero Member

Quattro User

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 05:32:46 PM »

I think they all try the mental health route. "I hear voices". Yup. They told you to take a risk supplying drugs for huge financial gain. You lost. I have no pity. Long way to travel with a mental health issue. Thought clearly enough to obtain a passport and a visa.
Richy
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 05:35:02 PM »

Altinkum I agree with you 100%, if you are willing to try and smuggle 4kgs of heroin into a country and get caught you can expect to pay the penalty.
If that 4kgs of heroin had got on the streets I wonder how many lives it would have ruined.

You can show a gift horse water but a pencil must be lead.
Salty (Karl) Cardiff Scan Club

Uses an E-trac and a G2

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 05:39:51 PM »

If that 4kgs of heroin had got on the streets I wonder how many lives it would have ruined.

Yes, all the tree hugging human rights politically correct never had a proper job, couldn't do a hard days work, pratts, conveniently sweep that fact under the carpet!!!

Its about time this excuse for a country grew a backbone Angry

Never Mistake my Kindness for Weakness
Stig(The)
Superhero Member

X-Terra 70 user.

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 05:41:51 PM »

Richy,the Chinese estimated 26,800 lives could of been at risk because of this Criminal,so my thoughts are.................. Tough ! Good riddance to bad rubbish !  Angry

The challenge of history is to recover the past and introduce it to the present.
Jonola (Jon)
Superhero Member

Quattro User

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 05:49:26 PM »

This Human Rights Bill that was brought in by Tony Blair has aided terrorists, drug smugglers and asylum seekers. Done very little for the man on the street. Has made milions for barristers such as....Cherie Blair

Luckily China isn't signed up to this liberal, woolly minded nonsense.....
150aceboy
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 05:58:04 PM »

He knew what he was doing, knew the consequences of drug smuggling ............ totally his own fault
altinkum

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 05:58:58 PM »

if that was a chinese smuggling heroin into britain he would have been sentenced to 20yrs served 2 and been deported back to china
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 06:11:10 PM by handyman [Alan} » Logged

explorers, my arse
150aceboy
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 06:00:00 PM »

That's British justice for you Mike
Tinman (paul/Lisa)

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 06:08:51 PM »

Having seen how destuctive drugs can be to human lives I got no pity for him he knew what he was doing and i think more of the same please trouble is he is a small fish its the bigger fish i would like to see strung up
outlaw

Chairman Brecon MDC ( since 2013 )

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 06:57:42 PM »

After reading about the guys life in the daily mail, it sounded very like a last ditch attempt im making quick and easy money to prop up very bad business interests either to stop bankrupcy or escape it.

If Britain adopted a hard line policy towards rapists, persistant theives etc, instead of letting them free after small sentences, uk would be a far better and safer pl;ace to live.

Its scandalous how asylum seekers are allowed to stay in uk because of their civil rights, yet no one cares about the civil rights of their victims.

China has just told the world, smuggle drugs and you risk the firing squad, and they mean it ! 
beachboy (viv)

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 08:19:52 PM »

i agree with every comment made and i think the same penalty should be used for other crimes as well
seeker

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »

this is all very hateful with undertones of racist and should not be allowed according to the rules of this site Angry  .

Terry

I WANT TO FIND MORE PULL TABS

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »

I tried the mental health route just before i got married,  unfortunately it didn't work, hence I'm married,,   Joking aside,  I agree with every comment made nothing left to add.
Kiwi Terry
Terry

I WANT TO FIND MORE PULL TABS

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »

nothing racist about theese comments,  we are all just stating facts,   it has not mentioned anything about colour creed or religion.
Terry

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal