Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Headphones????  (Read 34048 times)
troutmasterfunk

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 08:36:28 AM »

Awesome just awesome  Grin
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 08:10:25 AM »

A great many thanks for initiating this thread Geoff. I have been using a Garrett EuroAce and a C-Scope CS4PI for three or so years now and have been rather unhappy with my earphones. As a user of hearing aids, I found the Garret phones that came with the package rather uncomfortable and later swapped to using an old set of
Yaesu YH-55 Imp-80 phones that were better at covering both the hearing aids and my ears but were without a volume control.

With Christmas just around the corner, and my wife asking me to make out a Christmas wish list; I got round to thinking about a new set of headphones and am going to place a set of Chef phones on the list.

I haven't decided on which model to ask for but they would have to be suitable for both my EuroAce, the CS4PI, and possibly a Safari if I upgrade my detector at a later date.

I'm thinking about a set of CP2 phones?

Chris  Undecided

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 08:19:17 AM by Resurgam » Logged

Minelab Safari + Quest Q40 + Garrett ProPointer + Patience, Persistence, Knowledge, and loads of determination. Wink
anthonyjay

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 01:44:17 PM »

That is a really interesting read Chefgeoff, thanks for putting it up. I have a set of your phones which I used on my Explorer XS and they are brill. You certainly know your stuff Well done. AJ
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2014, 04:11:35 PM »

Bump!   ??  Wink

Minelab Safari + Quest Q40 + Garrett ProPointer + Patience, Persistence, Knowledge, and loads of determination. Wink
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2014, 04:30:17 PM »

Sorry Chris I didn't notice the question, OK well if you were staying with the Ace and CScope I would say yes the CP2's are the model for you but if the Safari is imminent then I would advice the CP1 Woodland as these will do all three and work far better with the Safari in conductive tones Wink
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2014, 04:51:07 PM »

Hi Geoff,
                I was starting to get a little worried and thought that perhaps I had weed on some-ones parade. Even had a question removed from an other forum.

Are the CP2's actually better than the Woodlands for the EuroAce and the CS4PI? Or would there be no noticeable difference between them when used on the EuroAce and the CS4PI?

The Safari is a little way off yet and I only have the first £200 saved. What I didn't want to do, was purchase the CP2's and then find that I needed something different when I eventually upgrade.  Smiley

Mind you, anything has to be better  than what I am presently using!  Wink

Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2014, 05:12:01 PM »

If I was using the Ace then my choice would probably be the CP2 Blacks as they do have the edge but of course this is with the benefit of being able to compare them for long periods, I don't recommend using the CP2's for FBS machines in conductive tones but there are a lot of people who do and like them Wink
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2014, 05:18:20 PM »

Many thanks Geoff, I think it's going to be Cp2 blacks on the top of my Christmas wish list and if I ever get enough cash for the Safari, perhaps I can then put the Woodlands at the top of an other Christmas wish list!  Grin

Now where did I put that pen and paper.   Cheesy

Johnboy25

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2015, 01:32:56 PM »

I am still very happy with my Chef phones Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal