Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone what a bad day!  (Read 2721 times)
bigjase
« on: November 10, 2009, 03:59:34 PM »

Hi guys thought id share my story anyway yesterday i thought id go for a walk and i found a lovely little brooch so i was happy and i knew for a little track the other side of the river (old track) but there was a big bank to climb up which i have climbed in the past so i had a old army shovel with a pick so i thought now if i put my pick over the barb wirer and it will give me a little pull up the bank so i did that but the pick slipped and hit me in the face ripped my eyebrow piercing out what a mess so today i have a massive black eye ripped eyebrow cant get any better guys cheers Jase
Stig(The)
Superhero Member

X-Terra 70 user.

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 04:58:40 PM »

Ooh that was a bit of bad luck fella,is your eye looking like this now   Wink ? If i was you i would think about getting a new shovel,hope your eye is better soon. Grin

The challenge of history is to recover the past and introduce it to the present.
bigjase
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 06:14:51 PM »

Hi stig thankyou yes my eye is ok all swollen today its crazy i fell in to river lucky i kept the minelab out of the warter wasnt that deep lol cheers jase
150aceboy
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 06:20:36 PM »

Hi Bigjase, sorry to here you had a bump mate, lucky you did'nt have your eye out mate, get well soon
Ace  Wink Wink
Roman (Ray)
Restricted Member
Superhero Member

Whites DFX 300 + Lazer Hawkeye user !!

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 06:29:15 PM »

hi jase.
sounds nasty mate.take it easy i would of done the same has you.saved the detector rather than myself lol.

my brother has the whites matrix m6.its a good detector he finds everything with it jase but he.s one of them people who allways find he.s lucky as well has the good detector mate lol.
good machine jase.i see what he finds.

DOWN TO EARTH WITH ROMAN ( RAY )
bigjase
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 09:01:03 PM »

thanks aceboy iam lucky i didnt catch my eye new shovel think haha
bigjase
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 09:04:32 PM »

Hi roman ray yes the main thing was save the minelab ha ha what it is my uncle has just started metal detecting and bought the whites m6 today for his first detector new from Joan Allen comes with the bullseye pinpointer i didn't relay know much about the whites m6 so thanks for that cheers Jase

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal