Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 24/10/09-"Todays tip for any "Newbie"  (Read 3105 times)
Stig(The)
Superhero Member

X-Terra 70 user.

« on: October 24, 2009, 10:04:59 AM »

Todays,Not to be missed,Tip for any enthusiastic "Newbie"(no 3) is not only a practicable Time-saver,but an unbelievable "2 for 1" Money-Saver as-well  Shocked
And there`s more! "MORE" i hear you ask  Huh
Yes,not only is this "Tip for any "Newbie" a time & money saver,it`s a BROWNIE point scorer as-well Grin
                         When digging a target use a "Dog Frisbee" to put the dirt on. When done pour it back into the hole............simple but affective. Wink
Arrrrrh,a time & money saver yes,but how`s it a "BROWNIE" point scorer you`re thinking  Huh
                    Well,all you have to do is "Sneak the Tekkie & spade into the car"...Next,tell "Her indoors" you are taking the dog for a walk,grabbing the "Frisbee" as you say it Roll Eyes therefore NO suspicion is aroused & you can happily drive off with the dog in toe for at-least 2/3 hours detecting ! Wink
Yet another "Unbelievable tip for any "Newbie !  Shocked

Don`t forget to Log on tomorrow for the next unmissable "Tip for any "Newbie"  Smiley

Here`s tips 1 & 2 again for anyone who missed them:

1. To search an area known for having a lot of nails and other ferrous trash, rake the area first, pulling out most (or all) of the nails/iron. Make a "magnetic rake" out of a 4-prong garden rake and cow magnets (available at any feed store). Attach the magnets with small hose clamps.

2. Use a small, strong garden trowel for digging down to targets,& attach a strong MAGNET to the digging blade with nylon straps.
This will "GRAB" onto any ferrous IRON targets,including NAILS & expose them quickly, so a minimum amount of time is wasted

HAPPY HUNTING FOLKS  Smiley   Cheesy   Grin

The challenge of history is to recover the past and introduce it to the present.
Beefy (GARETH)

WHERES DA BEEF

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 10:26:08 AM »

HI STIG IF I SAID TO THE MISSES I WAS TAKING THE DOG FOR A WALK SHE WILL KNOW I AM UP TO SOMETHING............. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  BUT IT IS A GOOD ONE TO TRY...................... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
150aceboy
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 12:02:33 PM »

Great tip Stig Wink, the dog can even dig the holes for me Grin
Stig(The)
Superhero Member

X-Terra 70 user.

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 12:39:34 PM »

Yeah Ace,therefore as the Dog is digging the holes you will be useing the spade less & therefore extending the life of the spade so it will not need replacing so Quickly,therefore saving you even more money!  Wink
What an incredible Money-Saving tip this one could turn out to be !  Shocked    Cheesy    Grin

The challenge of history is to recover the past and introduce it to the present.
adesace

If I was a rich man

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 01:51:10 PM »

Sorry stig haven't got a Frisbee or a dog. Does it still work if i use a wheel trim and a tortoise.

Ade
Stig(The)
Superhero Member

X-Terra 70 user.

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 01:58:23 PM »

Can`t see why not Adesace,but obviously the financial savings wont be as noticable & the time saving element of the tip might suffer as a result !  Shocked

Also,i`m not sure how many "BROWNIE" points would be gained by offering to take the "Tortoise for a walk with a wheel-trim",but give it a go & let the Forum know how you got on Fella.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 02:03:12 PM by Stig(Mick) » Logged

150aceboy
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 04:19:33 PM »

Hey adesace borrow a neibours dog and frisby Cheesy, i think Stig is on a winner here mate Wink, just sharpening my dogs claws Stig, he's a german shepard, so will be able to dig down to the hard pack  Grin Grin Grin
Stig(The)
Superhero Member

X-Terra 70 user.

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 04:42:56 PM »

That`s what i call enthusiasm "Aceboy" Wink Thinking on ya feet & not being detered by adversary  Grin After all a "problem" only exists to be "Solved" Well done Fella.
Hope you`ve made a note of the brilliant advice Aceboy has passed your way Adesace  Huh Remember my friend "Todays tips for a "Newbie" are here to help you!  Roll Eyes

Smiley   Cheesy   Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal