Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "shot of the wife" & i`m made yeah ?  (Read 9349 times)
Stig(The)
Superhero Member

X-Terra 70 user.

« on: October 03, 2009, 08:16:27 PM »

I received this letter today:

Dearest one ,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from our country chambers of industry (internet department). I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business .

I am Fatima Nasiru only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Michael Nasiru  . My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on october 2006 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of five million,five  hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($5,500,000.00) left in fixed  suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only Daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.
Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money
 would be transferred to.

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your
 country to further my education and to secure a
 resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15%
of the total sum as compensation for your effort/
input after the successful transfer of this fund into
your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards
Fatima Nasiru

So if i get shot of the misses i`m RICH !  Grin

Cheesy   Grin   Cheesy   Wink   Tongue

The challenge of history is to recover the past and introduce it to the present.
DIGGA

MINELAB EXPLORER XS USER

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 08:54:14 PM »

NOPE  YOU OPEN A FAKE POST OFFICE ACCOUNT  THEN TELL THEM TO SEND YOUR  15%  OVER FIRST AS A GOOD WILL GESTURE   WHICH MEANS  YOU GET  825 000   DOLLARS   AND ALL FOR  FREE ........ SORTED   Grin Grin Grin Grin

dont dig deep if ya aint heard the beep
1morecoin
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 09:17:38 PM »

Did she send a picture? stuff the 15% go for the whole hog, obviously make sure she is reasonably good looking  ish after a few Wink Grin Grin   
Malcolm.mtts

Every Day is a Lovely Day

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 10:20:33 PM »

NEVER NEVER NEVER reply to that sort of spam.

By answering them you are confirming it is a genuine email address and that lets you wide open to continual attacks from thes spammers.

If anyone belives those letters... get the men in white coats to take them away.

Every Day is a Lovely Day
TheLoveDoc

Garret Ace 250 Minelab Safari

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 10:47:05 PM »

Scamletters.com is an online searchable database and central reporting resource for email scams. We report the latest scams, including Advance Fee Fraud, Lottery Scams, Phishing, Identify Theft, Employment & Auction Scams and other Internet Fraud received by email. Our site is updated daily. The database is available to law enforcement agencies around the world to conduct online investigations into reported email hoaxes. Visitors may report scams by signing up for an account and submitting scam emails directly to our database. Alternatively, scam messages can be forwarded to our central scam letters email address.

Reporting scam emails: Please forward all received to scamletter@gmail.com. Please include full headers along with email messages.

1 Gold ring - returned to owner.
1 Silver belt ring.
1 copper hammered
2 Thimbles
1lb Cannon Ball
3 William Love Tokens
Al.Thepastfinder, ( Alan )
Superhero Member

Star of Radio, T.V. and now Youtube, lol.

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 07:15:39 AM »

Thats a handy one Doc,  thanks,  i get loads from banks ect asking me to update my details,  yeah as if,  i don't belong to most of them,  even fake aol ones,

TheLoveDoc

Garret Ace 250 Minelab Safari

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 11:11:10 AM »

hallo Alan... yeah these people need a right good kickin mate. I wonder how they would feel if it was their mother or father conned out of all their hard earned money .

1 Gold ring - returned to owner.
1 Silver belt ring.
1 copper hammered
2 Thimbles
1lb Cannon Ball
3 William Love Tokens
Landyman

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 01:54:46 PM »

http://www.419eater.com/
superten67
Rally attendee

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 10:55:09 AM »

dont touch it with a barge poll,i had a warning flash up on my pc years ago after responding t o one of these just for a laugh.
it was a full screen fbi emblem like whats on their badges and it told me they knew id been targeted by nigerian credit card fraudsters and under no circumstances to get involved in any monetary transactions with these people as it will definately end up with me being defrauded.
so i never did.
now i just reply to the very few emails i now get with a certain degree of abuse which leaves them knowing im no fool with more money than sense.
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 04:57:39 PM »

dont even open spam Shocked

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal