Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Detectors/Coils/Coil covers for sale  (Read 3973 times)
U.K. Brian

Pulse's,XP's,Nautilus's,T2,Whites,Minelab etc

« on: September 30, 2009, 10:37:03 AM »

XP 200. Good condition, perfect working order £190

XP Goldmaxx with chip upgrade. Wife only put in a few hours with this machine so it is beautiful and the best you will find. £450

Goldmaxx/Goldmaxx Power 11" coil + cover. She only used this for a couple of hours so excellent. £120

Compass 77b. Unmarked condition except for a few marks on the coil cover. Famous classic noted for its "iron see through" abilities. £150 o.n.o

GMT 1650 . Goldmountains high rubbish machine. One of the best in contaminated ground. Motion, lightweight, old but looks almost new. £150 o.n.o

Fieldmaster FX 77 Mk III. The last and best. Better than the Arado 120b in depth and louder audio though same principle, all metal primary search mode , ferrous I.D. by meter. Unmarked except for coil cover scratches. £150

Detech Penetrator S coil 14" for Sovereign...  excellent condition but has been used on an Excaliber so wire has been cut at top and later rejoined. Works fine as is but if you want as original you could just refit the connector.£60

Whites six inch coil for the Spectrum/XLT models. The white Bluemax 600 solid version with the extra thick black coil cover. Little scruffy with few scratches. Works fine. £30

New and unused Troy Shadow X3/X5 coil cover for the spider coil now getting hard to find £10
New and unused Hotshot coil cover for the XLT (may fit the DFX Hotshot) £10
New and unused C-Scope 8" coil cover for the solid coils. £5

P.M. for further details    Prices are collected though I can meet up in South Wales.
zorro
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 01:11:58 PM »

BLIMEY brian thanks only going to leave you with 20 detectors...............how you going to manage  Wink
see you on sunday if your going mate
U.K. Brian

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 08:53:36 AM »

Sold my Shadow X5 last month, then my Xp Goldmaxx (well I did threaten to), then the Lorenz. Got to make some room.

I've got to drop my American visitor off at Heathrow during the Rally so doubt I will make it.
You should have come to the Gower last week. Six rings in two days (5 gold, one platinum). Met nice lady from RARE who was doing well with her M6, the bloke who wrote the books about the Gower, its treasures etc and then the now ex importer of the Goldspear he's just retired aged 82 !

Anyway. Fieldmaster now sold subject to being seen.
Goldmountain sold
Compass 77b sold and going back home to the U.S.
U.K. Brian

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 11:24:56 AM »

XP coil sold.

Pictures below of the Whites 6" coil and the Penetrator (for Sovereign) with seperate picture of coil bottom. (These coils were not designed to take a coil cover)
Muddydigger

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 07:44:59 PM »

Hi Brian
Now I know this is a heck of a long shot , but I've only just joined the forum and noticed that a few years back you had a coil cover for the x5 , if by any chance you still have it tucked away somewhere I'd like to buy it off you .

Regards

Kev
U.K. Brian

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »

I don't remember selling it but can't find it though the search will continue. Did find an unused Hotshot cover for the XLT if anyone wants it.
Muddydigger

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 10:12:21 AM »

Ok Brian thanks for looking ... If it does turn up I'll definatly buy it tho

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal