Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: microsoft service pack 2 BEWARE  (Read 1542 times)
zorro
« on: September 25, 2009, 03:21:55 PM »

hi installed microsoft service pack 2 this morning. BIG PROBLEM !!!!! after installation was unable to connect to internet. called sky (my ISP) they said problem was with service pack,( it changes the TCP/IP settings at times).the codes are no longer given out by Msoft so called microsoft who said there may be a problem with service pack 2 reacting against some software issues and problem can easily be sorted out . just give my credit card details and a little matter of £79.99 later it'll be sorted!  Shocked
i tried explaining the problem is with YOUR UPDATES but "tuff" was response.
anyway if you are going to install the update PLEASE PLEASE think twice,
but if you decide to and can't then connect to the internet there are 2ways out.
1 pay those robbing ********** at microsoft
2 click start-all programs-windows update-view update history-installed updates- select service pack 2then click uninstall a program.
once uninstalled restart computer ( it should do it for you) and that should be end of the matter.
i'll never install an update from them ******** again.
frankly i hope bill gates' wife runs off with a gay flower arranger and incontinent mother-in-law moves into his house
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:15:53 PM by admin » Logged
DIGGA

MINELAB EXPLORER XS USER

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 04:10:39 PM »

ZORRO  IF YA GET STUCK BUD  GIVE ME A SHOUT  I HAVE  GOT  THE NEW TEST VERSION OF WINDOWS 7  RUNS SWEET AS A NUT  MATE  Grin Grin

dont dig deep if ya aint heard the beep
zorro
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 04:39:31 PM »

digga at the moment the only thing that will put a smile on my face is a photo of an incredibly large man taking an unhealthy interest in Mr Gates,from behind, while said Mr gates has a look of horror on his face....then we can all say how do you like being screwed with!
as far as Msoft are concerned my PC is older than 12months (its 20months) and there are lots of viruses out there. i asked if there isnt a virus on my pc (which there isnt) do i get my £79.99 back...NO.
inshort they have the codes to re-set the TCP/IP settings that their update has changed for £79.99  they'll let me have them. what happens when next updates are due. a mate of mine swears by Linux and i can see why .
thanks for the offer all the same mate. the only thing i want to put on my pc from Msoft is Gates' head, or a photo ofthe afore mentioned Mr gates and friend....perhaps casa dos can sort one out and email it to me, will have to pm him to find put.
rank over
digga, you a bit of a whiz kid on pc's?
DIGGA

MINELAB EXPLORER XS USER

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »

i know myway around them bud   and you can reset  your ip  yourself  its not that difficult ,,,,   if ya need halp  bud  pm me    Grin Grin   plus  you can get all the updates for free    Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

dont dig deep if ya aint heard the beep

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal