Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite sites  (Read 1834 times)
1morecoin
« on: September 04, 2009, 08:18:18 PM »

How many of you have a field or farm that you keep going to but never find much, but you still go back there, is it because you like the area, you feel comfortable there or is there just a feeling about it, I would be interested in hearing your stories.
I have a farm in Llantwit Major which I love going to, there are a few fields together which I keep returning to, I have never had much luck there apart from a few Georgian coins and bits, it is right by the old part of Llantwit but has not given up anything older than Georgian, I love being there and I think deep down that there is something special  to be found there, the grass is always short and the fields are very small and as far as I am aware have never been turned over.
It's a strange feeling when I am there, even the wind seems to drop when I am detecting in these fields Huh

DIGGA

MINELAB EXPLORER XS USER

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »

YEP I HAVE THE SAME FEELING ABOUT ONE OF MY FARMS MATE ,,,, I HELD A RALLY ON IT  NOT LONG AGO AND THERE WAS A GOLD HAMMERED COIN FOUND ON IT   AND I AM POSITIVE THERES LOADS MORE ON IT TO BE FOUND ,,, ITS A WEIRD FEELING  BUT  SOMEHOW I JUST KNOW ITS THERE SOMEWHERE,
  I HAVE  HAD THE AREA RESERCHED  AND GOT IT DOWN FROM 11  FIELDS  TO  JUST 3  WITH   ONE  IN PARTICULAR  IM SURE WILL REAP BENEFITS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  IM SO SURE  THAT I HAVE EVEN BAUGHT  A NEW MACHINE THAT GIVES MUCH BETTER DEPTH  SO I STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF FINDING  WHATEVER  IS THERE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  WHEN I DO EVENTUALLY FIND IT ,,,DW  WILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO KNOW ,, Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   WATCH THIS SPACE   Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy

dont dig deep if ya aint heard the beep

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal