Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: D.W IN THE TREASURE HUNTING MAG  (Read 2391 times)
DIGGA

MINELAB EXPLORER XS USER

« on: August 26, 2009, 08:44:09 PM »

JUST READING THROUGH THIS MONTHS TREASURE HUNTING MAG AND  YET  ANOTHER GOOD SPRED  ABOUT THE  DW RALLY ,,,, PEOPLE MENTIONED  ARE ,,, CHEF ,,,,BENNY ,,,CASA DOS ,,,,SIMON C ,,,,JAYDOG ,,,,ANCIENT PAT ,,,,JINX ,,,,AMONGST OTHERS ,,,,, WELL WRITTEN  NEIL  AND ANOTHER GREAT READ  WITH  SOME EXCELLENT PICS TOO ,,,,,,  WELL DONE   Grin Grin

dont dig deep if ya aint heard the beep
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 09:01:39 PM »

Cheers digga I appreciate the comments - They edit it quite heavily, so its never quite as I send it to them - sometime it doesn't even flow right after their editing, but I can't complain. Its really good Advertising for this site and they always publish lots of the photos. We always see a notable surge in membership following a publication which is great.

Got two more articles confirmed for the near future hopefully in the same edition with Phils buckle gracing the front cover hopefully!

Thanks
Neil

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
simon c

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 09:03:02 PM »

Yes Digga,i popped in to WH Smiths and they kept me there autographing them for hours  Grin,Thanks for the mention Neil,and another good article.
waltonbasinman
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 07:08:37 PM »

Yes well done Neil. Good promotion and it does seem to portray the site and rallies in a good light.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal