Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming R.A.R.E Rally Trips  (Read 3863 times)
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« on: July 30, 2009, 12:14:50 PM »

Hi there could someone fill in the Detecting Wales Calender with any planned Rallys. If you're not sure how to fill out the calender on here. Just put the Dates and event, and i'll fill out the calender for us.

There is only so many times one can turn the other cheek.
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 01:17:03 PM »

Well done Phil , I could'nt hear what was arranged at the last meeting. Thought he had given firm dates.

musicman19

R.A.R.E. & FID member

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 07:27:40 PM »

we have a very good website which shows all the upcoming rallies. Surley there is no need to upload them on DetectingWales.com

The reason nothing is on there now, is because I haven't had any confirmation of rallies from any member of the committee.

Please check club website for up-to-date rally information.

If your looking to join a friendly active Detecting Club please have a look at our web page and get involved http://www.raremdclub.co.uk/
proconsul
Proconsul

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 07:46:33 PM »

The reason they should they should be uploaded onto the DetectingWales.com calendar is to avoid clashes. If the RARE committee choose not to avail themselves of this facility they will have to live with the consequences of a DetectingWales.com rally and RARE rally being arranged for the same day. They will certainly not be doing their members any favours.

Geoff
musicman19

R.A.R.E. & FID member

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 07:59:08 PM »

members know in club meetings if there is a RARE rally on or they can check the club website.  Then they can check DetectingWales.com rallies for DetectingWales.com on here. I don't put DetectingWales.com rallies or any other organisation on the RARE website only ours! There is no need in my opinion. Does anyone agree on this matter. RARE members only please!

If your looking to join a friendly active Detecting Club please have a look at our web page and get involved http://www.raremdclub.co.uk/
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 08:32:19 PM »

Yeah , I'll give my opinion for what its worth,  Smiley

The reason for the calender is not for club members to check when their rallys are, their own websites will tell them that. Its so that when it comes to organising a Detecting Wales Rally , (and lets not forget we're not talking about two clubs in detecting Wales we're talking about Several Clubs)  Admin can at a glance plan the DW rally without the worry of it clashing with any pre organised club rallys. This helps both club and forum members. When we negotiate land for rallys we need to be able to pick a date quickly and inform the farmer our intentions. This cannot be done if the Detecting Wales Administration has to trawl several different - sometimes not up to date websites checking that rallys are not going to clash.

It was decided early on in Detecting Wales's formation that rallys would not clash with organised club rallys (wherever humanly possible) This decision was born out of the desire for Detecting Wales to be the medium in which Welsh clubs could Unite and form closer relations with each other , without the need for petty rivalry that is best suited in the school yard rather than the hobbies public image.

Hope this helps

Rob.  Wink
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 08:55:43 PM by Tafflaff(Rob) » Logged

KANE (DES)

RARE,FID

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 09:03:59 PM »

good on you taff
musicman19

R.A.R.E. & FID member

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 10:10:01 PM »

ok, understood.  Wink

Debbie

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 07:41:42 AM »

Tafflaff for Prime Minister  Grin Grin Grin Come on Rob - start a new political party - you'll get my vote  Kiss Kiss
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 05:56:22 PM »

Debbie we're trying to get the country back on its feet ! not finish it off once and for all!  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal