Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD - MINELAB EQUINOX 6in Coil  (Read 6450 times)
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« on: April 07, 2021, 07:23:54 PM »

Just in case anyone looking in is interested I’m selling my Minelab 6in coil.See below

Nox 600. Bought 2018. Immaculate condition, very low mileage. Plus ToaTronic Blue Tooth ear phones.     £495. NOW SOLD

Nox 6in coil. Bought last year. Immaculate,  Used once.  £115.00 (AVAILABLE) SOLD

Garrett pro pin pointer. Well used but in great condition & still working as it should. Never once let me down.  £25.   NOW SOLD

Sorry can’t attach pics but will send via email if you’re interested. Reply to post or PM Me. Payment by PayPal or cash if collected.

P.M. me if interested.  Sorry can’t post pics on Forum from iPad but can attach to email.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 10:30:42 PM by Val Beechey » Logged

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
Greg

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 09:30:47 AM »

Val I have already got a Nox 800 with both coils, if I did not, I would have jumped at this deal, whoever gets it is getting a super bargain.
Times have been hard and time is rolling on, hope this does not indicate you are giving up, you would be sadly missed by many once we get going again.
I managed to find a gold ring on Penbray last week so I am keen to start rallying again.
Good luck with the sale.
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 03:49:58 PM »

Thanks for the good wishes Greg. Hope you’re right and someone bites. It really is in great condition and, I think, an excellent deal for someone.
Sorry to disappoint but yes I am giving up. Sorry to say my 76 years have caught up with me and these days I only have so much energy.
I dare say I’ll keep looking in and give my 6 pennies worth from time to time.

Take care.

Bling (mark)

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 08:37:35 PM »

Good luck Val look after yourself

Soveriegn xs2 pro / goldmaxx power v4 /makro racer
GJH

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2021, 10:59:03 AM »

It's time to put your feet up and have a well earned rest Val, I know what you mean about age  Smiley
Geoff
relicron

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 05:47:09 AM »

sorry to ear your packing it in val,but we will all be doing the same thing one day,sooner or later,myself and tom,always respected your comments and hope we  will for along time to come,stay safe val and take care,ron & tom,xx
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 07:14:25 AM »

Thank you for comments Mark, Geoff & Ron.
Yes, as they say, time & tide wait fir no man (or woman).
The last year has just about killed off the last pangs of longing and guilt. I’m sure your know what I mean.
The longing to get out, the guilt of not using that expensive kit shoved up a corner.
Ah well ! Sigh ! Can’t do everything, can you ?!

Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 08:36:04 AM »

Hello Val,

Hope you are well? why not trying the Market place for the Nox i am sure you will get a lot of replies  if i can help to post your advert let me know  i will help you .  A Bientot Val and keep safe.

Nordine.
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2021, 11:38:55 PM »

Hi Nordine. Yes I’ve thought about it. Never used the Bay to sell but have looked at it. As introduction they are offering me 3 completely free adverts with no final sale charges. Tempting !
I looked there for an idea on what to sell for and noticed there were no 2nd hand  Nox’s for sale.
Will give it more thought. Thanks for offer to help.

carling2

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2021, 08:31:13 AM »

Hi val sorry to hear your packing it in but as been said it comes to us all eventually I think nordines on about the Facebook group metal detectors for sale, defo worth a look if buying or selling, all the best
probono
Superhero Member

Nihi nisi sub sole

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2021, 08:29:42 AM »

Hi Val

sorry to hear that you are giving up - but then I think a lot of us might have over this period anyway - as others have said if you get out of a habit it is hard to go back if all you are finding are ring pulls and bottle caps.

I went back to my usual farm last weekend - managed two coins (only one identifiable) and a lot of iron - tbh I would rather go park detecting than that (and that's what I have been doing since January anyway!).

I'm sure you probably won't give up completely - all you need to do is a have one good find and you'll be full of beans again!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal