Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's bits  (Read 6241 times)
carling2

« on: November 24, 2020, 03:20:45 PM »

I must say this new estate of mine is working out quite well,, 54 fields and 4 hammereds and today's bits out of 1 field so far

* IMG_20201124_151440_copy_1040x780.jpg (118.83 KB, 1040x780 - viewed 1838 times.)
probono
Superhero Member

Nihi nisi sub sole

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 10:27:06 PM »

Nice Smiley

Part of me thinks about asking at farms where my ancestors were ag labs which would basically cover from Pontrilas to Eaton Bishop (and across to King's Caple) - but I imagine just having ancestors who were there won't cut it / I bet everyone else has asked got permissions there ! The most adventurous one died in Weobley....

Keep digging!
carling2

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 11:17:13 PM »

Hey Roland I've originally from Syston ( go on the foxes) Leicestershire next to the fosseway I would love to obtain land through my ancestors 1 was sir Richard ratcliffe that died at the battle of Bosworth in Leicestershire) and was close to Richard 3rd but I don't think it works that way😁😁as for Weobley I might have found some of your ancestors coinage 😁,,,, even though I don't need any more land got given 4 more large fields in the middle of a village today,, and now I thinking that's enough please, christ I'm 51 In March life ain't that long 🤔😁

Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 09:04:35 PM »

Jeez, you young wipper snapper; I'm 75 and still looking forward to quite a few more years yet. Unfortunately this virus keeps spoiling me plans!  Sad

Minelab Safari + Quest Q40 + Garrett ProPointer + Patience, Persistence, Knowledge, and loads of determination. Wink
I will find it

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 01:12:29 PM »

I must say this new estate of mine is working out quite well,, 54 fields and 4 hammereds and today's bits out of 1 field so far

Wowee this on one field. You’re going to find some nice gold before you finish the 54th. Lovely finds. I’m yet to find a hammered and won’t find one if I don’t get on a permission or rally.
carling2

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 10:52:03 AM »

Jeez, you young wipper snapper; I'm 75 and still looking forward to quite a few more years yet. Unfortunately this virus keeps spoiling me plans!  Sad
[/quote].                            Yep hopefully so have  I 😁 but I think now there's no more door knocking for me as well as these 54 fields I've also got another 300 in fact there is a part of Herefordshire where I can walk for miles go past 3 villages without stepping foot off my perms only to cross roads(, I know I've tried it😁) so defo nope I don't need anymore.
probono
Superhero Member

Nihi nisi sub sole

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2020, 12:26:58 AM »

Hey Roland I've originally from Syston ( go on the foxes) Leicestershire next to the fosseway I would love to obtain land through my ancestors 1 was sir Richard ratcliffe that died at the battle of Bosworth in Leicestershire) and was close to Richard 3rd but I don't think it works that way😁😁as for Weobley I might have found some of your ancestors coinage 😁,,,, even though I don't need any more land got given 4 more large fields in the middle of a village today,, and now I thinking that's enough please, christ I'm 51 In March life ain't that long 🤔😁

Has Hedgehog given up on some of his land then? Smiley

Looking through my ancestors - if one of the links is correct, then I'm a descendant of Robert the Bruce (and then also Aethelred and Alfred, etc - like most of us probably!) - bit too far off to claim I can tramp over some say Scottish fields or the fields of Wessex Cheesy

I still need to get some new permissions, at least somewhere where there is something - managed 3p and some lead on my last outing - but I'm trying tired fields to see if new settings are making a difference......the 3p hadn't been dropped too long......
carling2

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 01:07:37 AM »

Hi Roland I don't think hedgehog cornered the market on anything round here I've met hedgehog once and seem as there's 6 tectorists in this village I know of and God knows how many more locally I don't think he does that much and to be fair these days most of us are doing or have done someone else's perm at some point, the farm I do I have a contract with but I know hedgehog used to tect it, maybe he as moved on to pastures new😁😁,, all I can say he left a lot to find bless him. 😁
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 01:11:11 AM by carling2 » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal