Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
onepoundcoin
June 13, 2020, 02:00:57 PM
 any dates set
gynt777
June 03, 2020, 03:57:42 PM
 any one selling fiser 1265 0r 66
gynt777
June 03, 2020, 03:57:31 PM
 any one selling fiser 1265 0r 66
The Doc
May 23, 2020, 04:35:57 PM
 Thanks Neil
Neil
May 22, 2020, 07:52:40 AM
 Pm Doc
Phill_M
May 04, 2020, 08:08:37 PM
 ctx 3030
celticspikey
April 02, 2020, 02:15:50 PM
 Is there a problem with the font set up. Every things over lapped.

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: freedom  (Read 647 times)
carling2

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2020, 10:28:07 AM »

Yep bang on Greg but soon the law for Wales will change again so it'll all come good and just a few weeks before crop time which is a bonus,, imagine being total lock down from June till xmas😱😱😁

2020 finds 19 hammereds 6 milled 1 gold ring
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 08:59:51 AM »

Nice to see that some folk are getting out to swing the coil and are also uncovering some interesting finds. The long lockdown has somewhat dented and jaded my detecting enthusiasm and the thought of an anticipated second virus wave is doing nothing rekindle my appetite.

I do have two new permissions and an invitation to search a paddock for some lost earrings come October. I have also come across an old map that shows the northern end of Offas Dyke being in a place different than the presently accepted area.

Well done anyone who gets out and brings home the goodies.

Stay safe, stay well, and happy hunting

Chris  Smiley

Minelab Safari + Quest Q40 + Garrett ProPointer + Patience, Persistence, Knowledge, and loads of determination. Wink
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 03:19:08 PM »

Hi Chris. Glad youíre still around  Grin

If you read some of the previous replies on this post youíll see youíre not the only one who loosing the will. Iím one. As I said itís been like going to drug re-has and itís working.
I gave my Detecting spade an airing this afternoon - in the garden. One corner, where we had an enormous giant Bamboo. We cut it all down 3 years ago (or was it 4 ?) and just left it to rot. I think itís going to take longer than Iíve got  Roll Eyes so have decided to plant some shrubs around where it was and hope they grow and cover the corner without us even trying to dig out the cane roots.
I was pleased to note that my spade still knows what to do. First one in, well fed and watered, fingers crossed.
Take care, stay safe,

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 09:21:23 PM »

Hi Val,

there is a product called 'RootOut' that works wonders on tree stumps, I used the stuff on a half a dozen big Lombardy Poplar stumps a few years back; rots the wood and gets way down into the roots. It probably took a bit longer than it will for a few old bamboo stumps!

I had read all the posts in the thread and was surprised that I  wasn't the only one going through withdrawal symptoms.  Grin

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 03:46:53 AM by Resurgam » Logged

Minelab Safari + Quest Q40 + Garrett ProPointer + Patience, Persistence, Knowledge, and loads of determination. Wink
carling2

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2020, 08:31:32 AM »

Metal detecting I think is 1 hobby you can do for a lifetime and struggle to find enough to fill a small tupperware box with decent finds😁 so we have a situation where detecting as took a back seat and people are doing other stuff and suddenly finding 2 buttons after walking around 3 hours doesn't seem that productive,, withdrawal symptoms?? I just think people are finding out that detecting is not a nessecity and is no way near productive as 20 years ago and in fact it's bloody time consuming hard work and maybe just maybe a spot of gardening or painting etc is far more productive 🤔😁and I think this virus as done what the Archis have been trying to do for years,, get loads of us off the fields,,
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:17:05 AM by carling2 » Logged

2020 finds 19 hammereds 6 milled 1 gold ring

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal