Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Medieval Find  (Read 5220 times)
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2019, 07:25:15 AM »

Love it. The expression on the face is a work of art in itself. Not a Limoge figure in the traditional sense but certainly ecclesiastical and whoever spotted the halo is spot on. Great finds as always. Your posts breed life into Detectingwales so please keep them coming. I got out once last year, but hopefully that will change this year!

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
relicron

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2019, 06:23:20 PM »

Beautiful finds there again paul,you got some cracking ground there fairplay to you,paul if you haven't got room for anymore finds in your house,i got a spare room mind,lol well done paul keep them coming,cheers ron.
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2019, 10:12:15 PM »

Love it. The expression on the face is a work of art in itself. Not a Limoge figure in the traditional sense but certainly ecclesiastical and whoever spotted the halo is spot on. Great finds as always. Your posts breed life into Detectingwales so please keep them coming. I got out once last year, but hopefully that will change this year!

Hi Neil, Yes I agree with you  mate possibly not Limoge but as you say ecclesiastical with halo. Thanks for your comments aswell, hope you can get out a bit more mate. Regards Paul  Wink
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2019, 10:19:37 PM »

Beautiful finds there again paul,you got some cracking ground there fairplay to you,paul if you haven't got room for anymore finds in your house,i got a spare room mind,lol well done paul keep them coming,cheers ron.
Thanks Ron, it's not the amount of land one has its what's on it as you know and having the rite machine for the job and if course putting the time and leg work in. My mate has loads of farms with many thousands of acres it doesn't mean you find more In fact I think it can be a burden as you don't find the hot spots. You guys have some good ground I know, good , luck guys.  Wink

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal