Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost wedding ring -Anglesey  (Read 4675 times)
Cazlewis
Rally attendee

« on: June 23, 2018, 05:05:06 PM »

Hi, calling all Anglesey detectorists,

My husband lost his wedding ring whilst swimming in the sea whilst on holiday at Rhosneigr.  We looked for a couple of hours but it must be covered with sand by the action of the waves. I have photos of exactly where we entered the water. The seabed at this point  is sandy and is definitely exposed at low tide..

We  would be so grateful if it were to be found - it is a large plain gold band (size Z+1) which we used at our daughter’s wedding rehearsal in April - the vicar joking that both bride and groom could fit their fingers in!

It slipped off his finger  on the last evening of our holiday our I would have tried to find a metal detector the next day and tried again the next day as my husband has always thought it would be a great hobby.

I hope it can be found, my father’s ashes rest in the Menai Strait  but I hadn’t really wanted this  symbol of our marriage to join ‘Taid’

Living in hope
Carolyn

Andre

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 07:33:18 AM »

I’m not from the area so I can’t help but I’m sure there are plenty of guys and girls out there willing to help.If I lived more locally i would definitely try to help you.
Have you tried the Ring Finders? Usually they are experienced people and they do find rings.Not all the machines work well on wet salty sand so you should take a look on this guys.I’ve found a link so have look,tel:07960931011,mailto:Everton.Burbridge@TheRingFinders.com.
Theringfinders.com.
Never used them myself but they look the ticket.
Looks like they charge for the service but I think it’s for fuel.
Good luck 👍

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal