Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bampys Shout  (Read 3300 times)
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« on: May 24, 2018, 10:24:20 PM »

Hi Bampy  Wink I agree it has been very quiet on DW of late, partly I guess due to time of year what with crops growing fast and pasture not yet cut in my area anyway. In fairness other Detecting Forums are quiet aswell. I myself have been struggling to post up finds recently of any quality mainly due to not having any. Lol. I will try and get out next week mate and flood DW with finds  Wink. Short of that I for one will try and come up with something of interest to post and may be comment on..... Wink
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 01:33:08 AM »

What  ! You with nothing of interest !  Now that in itself is worthy of comment Paul.
You did promise to post your finds last week, junk and all. Quite disappointed that you didn’t because usualy even your junk is our treasure  Roll Eyes

I’m my own worst enemy for ‘getting out ‘ I have to get things in order before I do. Old habits and all that jaz. So when the weather throws a wobbly, here I am again, going nowhere.

Weather wise, looks like Monday is going to be the next reliable day, fingers crossed. Gradualy I can see the cut fields around here turning brown as the orange tankers visit them so hopefully the rain will wash them off a bit for me. Let’s hope I find something other than fossils next time.  Grin

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
wittsy1

Where am I?

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 08:10:09 AM »

Well I am hoping to get out for a few hours Sunday morning, so who knows what might appear above.
Greg

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 10:23:28 AM »

Paul, if you have nothing to post, what hope is there for the rest of us mere mortals. 😱
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 10:14:38 AM »

What  ! You with nothing of interest !  Now that in itself is worthy of comment Paul.
You did promise to post your finds last week, junk and all. Quite disappointed that you didn’t because usualy even your junk is our treasure  Roll Eyes

I’m my own worst enemy for ‘getting out ‘ I have to get things in order before I do. Old habits and all that jaz. So when the weather throws a wobbly, here I am again, going nowhere.

Weather wise, looks like Monday is going to be the next reliable day, fingers crossed. Gradualy I can see the cut fields around here turning brown as the orange tankers visit them so hopefully the rain will wash them off a bit for me. Let’s hope I find something other than fossils next time.  Grin

I have been a bit lazy lately Val and yes I did say I would post up findes regardless of condition sorry. I will post up later as soon as I have recovered from 3 of my grand daughters sleep overs last night  Cheesy 10, 8 and 6 respectively if only I could harness  a 1/10th of there energy I could detect every day for the rest of my life Smiley or sell the energy to the national grid...lol Wink Wink
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2018, 10:15:30 AM »

Well I am hoping to get out for a few hours Sunday morning, so who knows what might appear above.
Best of luck wittsy look forward to your finds mate.... Wink
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2018, 01:50:22 PM »

Ha Ha Ha Paul.  I know exactly what you mean. We had 2 x 7 year olds last week end. Plus Mom & Dad  &. 10 year older brother..
Believe me 3 kids plus 3 dogs is enough to give anyone a nervous break-down.
Johns phone rang about an hour ago and I heard him say the name David . My heart sank. Half term next, I thought oh no, not again, I just can’t stand any more.
Needn’t have worried, he’s on his way to the Highlands.
Look forward to seeing some pics. If I manage to ever get out maybe I’ll have something to post.

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal