Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friday 13th  (Read 1762 times)
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« on: April 16, 2018, 08:52:48 AM »

Ok here we go. On Friday "on shout" I said I was feeling lucky  Grin I arrived at chosen field raining. Fly tippers had dumped a boot full of rubbish in gateway to field. I decided to kick a piece of wood out of the away, this was followed by a pulled muscle In my back up one side, something I have done in the past and had retired early as a paramedic with this injury many years ago...my next 1hr was spent not detecting but resting in car. Two times Co- Dydramol and an hour later, I decided to search,the rain had sopped and sun came out, the field was seeded and flat.
Over the next 4 hrs I persevered with short breaks when I finally called an end to the day. My final tally was 1 X Roman grot and a back as tight as a ducks Arse.  Cry Cry
Over the weekend the back and neck settled down.
I await the next Friday 13th when I shall again return for vengeance although may be not put up a "shout" saying I feel lucky...lol.. Wink Cheesy

PS off now for a few hours searching.  Wink
relicron

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 10:05:11 AM »

I got same trouble with my back paul,but we still got to get out there doing this brilliant hobbie,those bloody fly tippers are everywhere,to drive to where they dump there rubbish is just as easy to take it to the skip,if I done that I know I wouldn't be able to sleep at night,hope your back gets better soon all the best Ron, Wink
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 06:55:44 PM »

Ahhh poor Paul. Ido literally feel for you.
I’ve got sooo many jobs lined up in the garden I thought, no, I won’t go ‘tecting, be good any try a bit of catch up, go next nice day.
After a few little odd jobs I set about attacking some weeds (Day of the Triffids) only got through half a veg plot and started to seize up. Ohhh the pain. Same as you, out with the Ibuprofen, did nothing yesterday, much better today.
This getting old is no fun. Don’t think I could stand the pace on one of your fields.  Roll Eyes Grin
Hope today was a better day  Wink

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal