Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Equinox  (Read 14254 times)
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« on: March 23, 2018, 06:40:35 PM »

I just had another E Mail from LP (Pete) re my interest in the Equinox......I have told LP I no longer want to be on their list for the machine ......Basically the promotion of this machine was great, as for the way they have released the machine to our dealers it's a joke.

Sort your self out Minelab there's plenty of other Detectorists waiting......

This has nothing to do with LP who provides a great service and I have and will continue to support....

Over and out....  Wink
probono
Superhero Member

Nihi nisi sub sole

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 09:59:54 AM »

I keep looking - I'm still quite interested in getting an Equinox - even if it is as a second machine for when people insist on 'having a go at metal detecting', but there's no stock and no info on when the stock is available.

There are a few Equinox 600 available, but it is the higher frequencies that interested me on the 800.......
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 06:33:45 PM »

Hi Roland yeh I was offered a 600 but I too was I interested in the higher frequency range...not that impressed with some of the videos on u tube, still I reckon the market will have a few for sale in the not to distant future... Grin 14 hrs decorating yesterday and 9hrs today.. Tomorrow of to a rally in Dorchester and well deserved if I say so myself lol..
nobby
Superhero Member

Wanna be boy band....

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 07:14:49 PM »

I 've just seen a review on YouTube of the equinox.....the recovery looks remarkable.....will be an interesting one  Smiley

“I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.”
Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 11:29:23 PM »

Good reviews so far but dont like the arm rest make that detector look like a ace 250 so hope they will try to update the design a little and i will probably get one but for now its Non merci. Grin
probono
Superhero Member

Nihi nisi sub sole

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 07:24:32 PM »

Hi Roland yeh I was offered a 600 but I too was I interested in the higher frequency range...not that impressed with some of the videos on u tube, still I reckon the market will have a few for sale in the not to distant future... Grin 14 hrs decorating yesterday and 9hrs today.. Tomorrow of to a rally in Dorchester and well deserved if I say so myself lol..

Given that that CTX and ETRAC are still seen as the high end machines, I'll of course be keeping my ETRAC - I don't know if others agree, but someone told me that the CTX is like an ETRAC but in colour and with GPS - so I suppose it depends on whether I want that Smiley

As to the Equinox I'd certainly be interested to see how it performs on my permission - there are areas of significant mineralisation (too many nails and iron) and other areas which used to be good but are now empty. I'd be interested in any machine that brought those fields to life again.

I've tried so far : SE Pro, ETRAC (both with standard and ultimate coils), Deus (9" coil), T2, F75, Whites Dual Master PI, C Scope,Makro Racer II, Golden Mask 1+, 3+ and 4 Pro, Garrett Ace 150.

So for me the Equinox with it's high frequencies might be better for smaller surface targets or maybe gold objects -  I'm slightly concerned I've never found a precious metal ring of any sort (apart from by eye on the pavement).

I'd be interested when bigger coils come out for it too.
JBM

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 07:57:20 PM »

Cant understand the UK shortage of Equinox, when Malaysia, USA and now China have surplus machines at a price.?

* Equinox From China..jpg (41.08 KB, 920x249 - viewed 637 times.)
Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 08:55:01 AM »

And France mate just come back  and la boutique du fouilleur  they have loads in stock  when i mean loads they are everywhere .
rainyday

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 11:32:23 AM »

That's interesting,  I've just emailed them to see if they will ship to the UK,
I'll let you know the reply.
Thanks for the heads up.
D
rainyday

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 05:05:04 PM »

Cant understand the UK shortage of Equinox, when Malaysia, USA and now China have surplus machines at a price.?
I rang them today and they have a 4 week waiting list also.
D
JBM

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 05:28:57 PM »

Thanks rainyday, I presume that was the French supplier not the Chinese ebay ones. Smiley  
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 05:32:13 PM by JBM » Logged
rainyday

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 07:03:48 PM »

Yes the french one.
D
JBM

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 10:19:40 PM »

The Chinese seller as suddenly gone from e-bay UK. Wink  Jerry.
rainyday

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2018, 05:39:17 PM »

Had a call today from pepsi piro to say my machine was in, should be with me by Monday,
Must say it made my weekend Smiley
I was only on the list about 4 weeks
probono
Superhero Member

Nihi nisi sub sole

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2018, 08:35:18 PM »

Had a call today from pepsi piro to say my machine was in, should be with me by Monday,
Must say it made my weekend Smiley
I was only on the list about 4 weeks

I did wonder which dealer I might go with - only problem is have to pay for my car first Smiley

Let us know how it goes - I'm interested for it's fast response time in trashy ground and it's better detection of gold than the usual Minelabs.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal