Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tenby South Beach  (Read 3968 times)
johntp
Rally attendee

« on: October 19, 2017, 05:33:47 PM »

Hi All, so here goes, my first attempt at posting on this website. Had a little go at Tenby South beach for the first time a week or so ago. Parked my car at Penally station and walked towards Tenby with my Cscope 990xd in search of the elusive diamond encrusted gold ring ( no such luck ) ended up with a bag of old world war two bullets, a couple of modern coins, big old iron nail and some other bits and bobs. not to bad for a beginner I thought. Learnt something I didn't know before and that was that the beach was used as a machinegun range in the past. Also found out about the world war two training trenches that are close by on the hill. will have to take a look at them sometime soon, without the 990xd sadly. hope the picture appears for you to see not to sure if Iv attached it to the post successfully. Tanks for the info dingdong, happy hunting to all.

* DSC09899.JPG (182.59 KB, 700x468 - viewed 422 times.)

* DSC09899.JPG (182.59 KB, 700x468 - viewed 388 times.)
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 06:24:52 PM »

Plenty of digging there John, thanks for posting beach finds, we use to get lots of finds from Welsh beaches years ago  I myself posted regularly despite being the wrong side of the bridge so involved long trips. Keep at it winter storms and tides coming up, and I'm sure mother nature will push up or pull off sand soon, then you may get to the BLING. Its there just need a helping hand.....Spikey Wink
johntp
Rally attendee

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 06:36:25 PM »

Thanks celticspikey, look as if we are going to have more big winds at the weekend so I will be hitting the beach again as soon as the weather improves, Happy Hunting.
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 06:57:48 PM »

Thanks celticspikey, look as if we are going to have more big winds at the weekend so I will be hitting the beach again as soon as the weather improves, Happy Hunting.
Yep very windy, I wish I never sold my CTX for the beaches, I miss doing them, Deus inland mainly these days, not the best machine for serious beach work not if you want to work the wet sand and max depth...;look forward to your Gold soon. Wink Grin
johntp
Rally attendee

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 07:15:34 PM »

Gold would be great if I could find it and If I find any I will definitely post pictures on here, but for now coins and old bullets will have to do. Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal