Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deus V4  (Read 1543 times)
Dungbeetle
NWDD Member
Superhero Member

« on: April 05, 2017, 07:40:07 PM »

Have any of you upgraded to the new V4, if so what are your  first impressions of it ? Has anyone bought the new high frequency coil ?
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 09:08:03 PM »

Hi Dungbeetle, I down loaded V4 a couple of weeks before it was released by Deus, from a U Tube link. Having previous had the V3 set up. I have to say It Was with the 11" coil attached. Tried the Deep programme, but had to adjust settings to work on my fields as you mite expect( One pre set programme does not fit all fields and areas as you know) Did it increase finds.....No, I did not get on with the XY screen it's like an etch a sketch with all the wiggley lines so I reverted to the horse shoe screen and just observed the Numbers displayed by the target sound, as far as I am concerned I use my ears to ID targets. With a quick look at numbers Wink I was then told some of us who loaded V4 before the official release from Deus had screen frozen problems ?? Apparently. I never but to be safe updated again on the day  the V4 official release...and am still using it, this is a personal comparison but on the sites I tried it on its horses for courses and no difference to my V3 I had set up. Clearly with the new coils for which the V4 is designed for, other people may say differant. On this note I will say I have been on several searches with a mate who has been Beta Testing the full package ie New probe, HF coil, and V4 software, for a good few weeks now, I won't deny the HF coil with its high KHz settings don't half find the small stuff.......But then so did my Deus set up in V3....

Just my reflexion and experiance so far...on V4 guys..... Roll Eyes Wink

« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 06:00:23 AM by celticspikey » Logged
Old Geezer
Rally attendee

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 12:49:16 PM »

I was out with my standard 9" coil and V4 Yesterday using the Hot programme. If you pay attention and learn what the screen is telling you its a very good programme.
However I soon reverted back to the 3 tone Ultimate programme which I do like a lot.
Now waiting for my HF coil to arrive to test out.

For me the V4 is far superior to the V3.2

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal