Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fisher f44  (Read 1445 times)
Andre

« on: January 12, 2017, 05:07:56 PM »

Hi all,received my fisher from Joan Allen and after assembling it I gave it a couple of hours run on my back garden.Tried it on all the modes anc set up the costum mode as instructed by the make and it's currently doing my head in!i know that when they were building the houses they tipped a lot of rubble before the topsoil.the machine gives me deep numbers for coins and silver and all I've been finding is old rusty iron very deep.And it's chattering all the time as if I'm detecting over a mesh.Im hoping it behaves better on my permission.Any tips guys?Thanks
scara
NWDD Member

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 05:12:58 PM »

Andre

My advice would be, take it to one of your permissions and try it there, give it time and you will learn the machine, it won't happen overnight.

The eagerness to use it as it is new is not the best time to appraise it to be honest, I bought a new detector at the end of September, I have been out with it about 12 times now, on one of the last occasions I nearly threw it in to the hedge bottom, it was driving me insane. However on the last 2 occasions we seem to have got it together  Cheesy and I am now getting there, give it time and persevere.
I would say also sit down when its quiet and really read the instructions then find a Fisher owners forum and have a look on there, I am sure it will hold loads of info to help you along.

Mark

Myke
NWDD Member

seek and ye shall find......ring pulls mainly!

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 05:45:44 PM »

back gardens really suck for trying out a machine...mine is so infested with metal trash its only possible to detect in the top 1 or 2 inches by reducing sensitivity and power to minimum. when i made a 3ft square test garden i filled a bucket with scrap!
youd be better off air testing and then finding a quiet piece of pasture or dry beach to test properly.
a test garden is a really good idea if you have the time and patience to dig out all the metal.

Anticipation of Gold, old and yellow, keeps me swinging
Andre

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 05:54:39 PM »

Thanks,the bit of throwing it on an edge made me laugh😀.yeah probably to eager to get going.the weather has been terrible here.couldnt go to my permission.will be a mud bath!ill see what happens on my permission next time.i was hoping to find a coin or something like that but under all that trash would be impossible

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal