Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Garrett at pro on the beach  (Read 6146 times)
1988.williams
Rally attendee

« on: December 31, 2015, 09:20:40 AM »

Hi has anyone used a Garrett at pro on the beaches as i have just bought my self one thanks
Greg

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 11:12:14 AM »

Did you not ask this question on the 20th December 2015?
raistlain

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 01:13:57 PM »

get to a beach and try it out its the best way to find out try it on both dry sand and wet sand    since you already bought one you may as well ...if we ever get a break in the weather ha ha  Smiley
Silverheadhunter34
Rally attendee

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 12:30:01 AM »

Hi, I'm a new member here but have been detectecting for around 12 months using a  Garrett AT PRO and  a Euro Tek Pro. I must admit  when I first used it on a wet beach it went mad, that beach by the way was at Paignton. This beach is very mineralised hence why it went mad. Over time I have learned it's ' beat ' as so to speak and after reading much on the net forums have started enjoying it on the beaches down there. I have in-laws down there, we visit every Xmas. I couldn't stop myself, I would say just going for an hour or so, 5 hrs later loaded with finds Grin and a big grin I would return. Found my first rings this xmas, one gold one silver. It will get noisy but just remember to GB every time you move to different conditions in the sand.  I used the small pro coil 6" in pro zero, iron audio on, a bit noisy but you will here  the better signals through everything else. If Hot rocks start to show try adjusting GB to the negative a few times. Keep at it i did and I'm well happy!
Good luck.
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 09:39:43 PM »

Well mate,well done on your ACE beach finds,must say i am very surprised at your results,I had both ACE'S,a 250,and a Euro Ace,both of which were abysmal on wet sand,perhaps I didn't persist !!! Roll Eyes
Silverheadhunter34
Rally attendee

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 12:35:10 AM »

Sorry ding-dong can't coment on the Ace 250 or Euro Ace having never used them,  but like I've stated the At Pro is 'usable' on dry and wet sand. But if you were going to beach detect mostly I would try another detector.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal