Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector  (Read 14392 times)
gijan

my sir garret can find it ...yes he can

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2016, 06:11:49 PM »

had 15o....250 ,,using garrett euro ace at the moment,,,they just adore the silver,,,,also got a garrett atpro as a back up....fab machines.... Kiss

my sir garret can find it ..yes he can...
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 06:20:06 PM »

100% GIJAN 👍
Terry81
Rally attendee

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 03:40:20 PM »

i am in south Wales, and unfortunately the car park does not have any security cameras, reported it to the police who have taken photos and also seeing if they can get finger prints, they told me it could take a while, also car insurance company has said it will not cover something that is not vital/ part of the car
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 05:40:30 PM »

Check your house insurance m8; they sometimes insure possessions away from home.

Minelab Safari + Quest Q40 + Garrett ProPointer + Patience, Persistence, Knowledge, and loads of determination. Wink
dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2016, 06:08:39 PM »

Yes,as Resurgam suggested, try your house insurance, sometimes they will pay out,good luck buddy,.......what a bloody awful world we now live in,people who commit such acts should be strung up by their Bo****KS...until death !!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 06:18:28 PM by dingdong » Logged
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 08:39:49 PM »

Also check out ebay and cash converters.

Minelab Safari + Quest Q40 + Garrett ProPointer + Patience, Persistence, Knowledge, and loads of determination. Wink
Terry81
Rally attendee

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2016, 10:52:49 AM »

Well turns out there is good news after all, being i had coverd my digging spade handle with gorilla tape in a certain pattern i checked out eBay and the local cash generators. no success there, but my brother put me onto our local gumtree, to where he had found a Garrett 250 complete with bag, and yes my digging tool, contacted the police and told them about this,  i have just had a phone call about 30 mins ago the sale has been forced to cancel and the police are working towards retrieving the items for me Cheesy, just got to prove that they are indeed mine, lucky i do have photos

Dungbeetle
NWDD Member
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2016, 11:01:56 AM »

Well turns out there is good news after all, being i had coverd my digging spade handle with gorilla tape in a certain pattern i checked out eBay and the local cash generators. no success there, but my brother put me onto our local gumtree, to where he had found a Garrett 250 complete with bag, and yes my digging tool, contacted the police and told them about this,  i have just had a phone call about 30 mins ago the sale has been forced to cancel and the police are working towards retrieving the items for me Cheesy, just got to prove that they are indeed mine, lucky i do have photos

That's great news, hope they prosecute the scumbag that's got it.
raistlain

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2016, 11:39:33 AM »

great news !!!!!!!  Grin
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 12:46:59 PM »

To quote the "beard"................"all's well that ends well"

dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2016, 06:45:27 PM »

Great news indeed thats as good a news as digging out a hoard!!! (well almost)
But seriously, well done for your brother !!
Also, theres a lesson for us all in there somewhere, put an inconspicuous mark on your gear,it will help you identifie it should the same sort of thing happen to you,and would I press charges,YES I WOULD !!these people are nothing but SCUM !!!👎
rookypair

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2016, 07:05:50 PM »

Love a happy ending, well done to your bruv. We would definitely press charges, who do these people think they are!!!!?
Rant over
rookypair

Garrett Euroace and Ace 250
wagis
NWDD Member

gravity always gets me down

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2016, 03:37:06 PM »

So glad you managed to find the little s**t and hope all goes well now on recovery of it all. I rang my houshold insurance up when I renewed last time and made sure that it is covered for everything. Anyway good luck and good hunting when you get it back.
Clarxpi
Rally attendee

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2016, 05:50:25 PM »

Thanks Jammiedigger! I'm a newbie myself, and have been having all kinds of fun with the Ace 250 on the beach. Next time out I'll try those settings.

Swinging is my thing
NCMD member
Garrett Ace 250
Greg

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2016, 10:59:09 PM »

Sorry to hear the bad news Terry, I would keep an eye on eBay, do you have the serial number, if so let Regton, Joan Allen, Crawfords, Detecnicks etc and your local clubs know, they may be offered it ,and will be able to check the serial number.
I don't think the police will be much help, other than giving you a crime number for insurance purposes.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal