Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone up for giving this a go with me  (Read 7976 times)
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2015, 02:01:45 PM »

I think you may find that while detecting may be OK the moment you stick a spade in the soil that would still constitute criminal damage Wink
Chainsaw Bampy

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2015, 03:05:45 PM »

personally i wouldn,t go digging anywhere i didn,t have permission, i wouldn,t risk a heavy fine and a criminal record. but its down to everyone in life to make their own decisions and suffer the outcomes.
wagis
NWDD Member

gravity always gets me down

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2015, 03:21:01 PM »

I think your best off leaving it well alone
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 06:50:29 PM by Da Monkey » Logged
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2015, 04:20:25 PM »

Clive,    I've owned houses in various parts of the Midlands and now here in Pembrokeshire and I think you'd find that there is someone, somewhere that can play footy in you taties if they want to right now without the law being changed.
You might think you are the King of your castle by owning the land it stands on but if you check your deeds there will be a clause in there stating that you don't and never will own the mineral rights beneath the surface. Makes a pigs ear of the whole notion of home ownership if you ask me.

Greg,   there is a slight correction to your comment.  If the land is leased you need the permission of the Land owner and the tenant.   I recently had experience of this when I went to see a Land owner down here.  He and his brother own huge areas in Pembrokeshire.  His answer to my polite request for permission was " NO and I've instructed all my tenants, NO DETECTING."  simply because of fellas going without permission and leaving gates open, animals wandering,  etc etc.

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2015, 04:21:38 PM »

You could possibly get your self a couple of bracelets digging there.  Shocked

Minelab Safari + Quest Q40 + Garrett ProPointer + Patience, Persistence, Knowledge, and loads of determination. Wink
JBM

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 04:46:04 PM »

You could possibly get your self a couple of bracelets digging there.  Shocked

Plus a Television appearance. Sad  Jerry.
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 05:03:21 PM »

..........But, you would be breaking the law !!(my thoughts)
..........ask yourself(my thoughts)... Is it worth it?,and you would be breaking rules stipulated by the Federation of Independent DETECTORISTS,there's plenty of very good land out there to Detect on surely.(dingdong,what? don't do  it) OK then I won't. Huh
(This is purely my own thoughts,and I am not trying to influence any one in any way whatsoever 👍)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:43:19 PM by dingdong » Logged
Greg

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2015, 11:16:18 PM »

Clive,    I've owned houses in various parts of the Midlands and now here in Pembrokeshire and I think you'd find that there is someone, somewhere that can play footy in you taties if they want to right now without the law being changed.
You might think you are the King of your castle by owning the land it stands on but if you check your deeds there will be a clause in there stating that you don't and never will own the mineral rights beneath the surface. Makes a pigs ear of the whole notion of home ownership if you ask me.

Greg,   there is a slight correction to your comment.  If the land is leased you need the permission of the Land owner and the tenant.   I recently had experience of this when I went to see a Land owner down here.  He and his brother own huge areas in Pembrokeshire.  His answer to my polite request for permission was " NO and I've instructed all my tenants, NO DETECTING."  simply because of fellas going without permission and leaving gates open, animals wandering,  etc etc.

A moot point Val, I was only trying to make things simple.
I doubt a landowner would give permission without reference to their tenant, what I was trying to get across is that permission off a tenant is not enough.
Correction accepted.

Chainsaw Bampy

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2015, 09:45:29 AM »

thought someone might be interested, there has been found on this site some very nice artifacts including a complete medieval ornate spur to modern silver rings  [which have been handed into the flo]  

Post Edit - Sorry Bampy - we do not promote them on DW. Cheers Neil
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 10:17:34 AM by Neil » Logged
Chainsaw Bampy

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2015, 11:05:28 AM »

i thought it was ok to put up the deleted item ,as i have seen other clubs informing members on here about thier upcoming rallies/infomation  and that it would be good relations for all the detecting clubs to exist on a friendly basis, maybe i got it wrong again.oops sorry.
smudgecd

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2015, 05:21:38 PM »

You will have a hard job getting permission as the llanelli club has sole permission for this land. If anyone is caught on the land without permission it is classed as tresspassing.

Garrett euroace

1x hammered silver
2x milled silver
2x buckles

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal