new racer v used explorer ?

(1/5) > >>

raistlain:
what do you reckon ....a new macro racer or a used minelab explorer .....also if explorer what one xs or se or is there no difference ????

Chef Geoff:
You can't really compare them as they have different systems and have their own strengths and weaknesses though the Explorers have far more pluses than minuses and if you could have both it would be a good system but if only one then it has to be the Explorer, as to which one it comes down a lot to personal preference I use the original XS as I can't fault it but others favour the II which is slightly more user friendly and others the SE which reverted slightly to a more aggressive set-up but with the improved tones of the Etrac then there is the Etrac itself which is even more user friendly and adaptable.

raistlain:
there's a lot more to all this than I realised I never realised there was different operating systems etc ....the reason I said the racer was I rang a dealer to see about buying a used explorer on Friday and he said why not buy a new racer instead as there far better and the explorer had gone

nobby:
well your doing alright with that prizm ;D

Chef Geoff:
Well the reason he told you they're better is because the Explorer was gone lol, don't get me wrong the racer is a lovely little machine and if you've never had an Explorer then you aren't going to miss it. If I were on 75% arable land then I would probably choose the Racer but if 75% pasture and some beaches then it has to be an Explorer ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page