Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roman coin for ID please  (Read 9220 times)
hotmill
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 03:03:06 PM »

Very nice follis, of Galerius, as Caesar, London mint (i.e after they'd got it back, but before they wanted people to know they were striking coins at London).
That's a great I'd probono, something different on a club dig. Thank you again. George is on a Roman roll at the moment, we might have to change his name, any ideas ??

How about  Georgus Romanus Maximus?

XP Deus user
Dungbeetle
NWDD Member
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 03:34:02 PM »

Very nice follis, of Galerius, as Caesar, London mint (i.e after they'd got it back, but before they wanted people to know they were striking coins at London).
That's a great I'd probono, something different on a club dig. Thank you again. George is on a Roman roll at the moment, we might have to change his name, any ideas ??

How about  Georgus Romanus Maximus?
I was thinking of something a bit different to that Will, but it would have had you moderators reaching for the delete button  Wink Wink Wink. Well done again George, that lad of yours must have been giving you lessons again !!
probono
Superhero Member

Nihi nisi sub sole

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 10:17:11 PM »

Maybe I should change my moniker from 'Pro Bono [publico]' to 'Roman Rol' - as I am a Roland.......
wagis
NWDD Member

gravity always gets me down

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 08:20:24 AM »

I like the names, thanks for all the comments. Just so you know the program I use on the Deus is one my lad set up and saved for me. He also seemed to find Roman

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal