Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
Dyson
July 26, 2017, 10:22:07 PM
 Don't know what happened then
Dyson
July 26, 2017, 10:21:31 PM
 For next one
Dyson
July 26, 2017, 10:20:48 PM
 Mike the fob thanks for the companycompany you and the boys great laugh last weekend can't wait fort
Dyson
 Mike the fob thanks for the companycompany you and the boys great laugh last weekend can't wait fort
Dyson
Dyson
July 26, 2017, 10:20:47 PM
Dyson
July 26, 2017, 10:20:47 PM

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: pin pointer  (Read 3641 times)
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2017, 06:31:59 PM »

Hi Greg,regarding the question of  ground balancing your pointer,at one point a few years ago I read on a Detecting forum that if your pointer seems to be falcing, before your switch it on place it on to the side of the plug,hen switch it on and the falcing will cease and will act in a far more accurate and sensitive manner than just trying  to firtle away in the hope of determining the location of the target....This manner of operation absolutely works...
Why not give it a try... I'm sure you won't be disappointed...Good Hunting...👍
Resurgam

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2017, 07:02:59 PM »

There is also a little trick that will give you some extra depth with the ProPointer. Holding a coin against the body of the ProPointer, under your thumb, slowly slide it forward past the on off button until the pointer sound and then slowly back the coin off until the sounding stops. You will then find that your pointer will detect at a slightly greater depyh than normal. Providing that you keep the said coin in position!  Smiley

Garrett EuroAce + C-Scope CS4PI + Minelab Safari + Garrett ProPointer + Patience, Persistance, Knowlege, and loads of determination. Wink
romany jones
Rally attendee

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2017, 09:15:00 PM »

It's the first time that I've heard of the Nokta probe. Has anyone had any experience with them. My Garrett probe has started falsing again and is now a bit long in the tooth..

I recently purchased one after reading various reviews it is simple to use, waterproof, has the speaker to the rear and two buttons that control all the functions, it also has 10 settings and is extremely accurate, Joan Allan has them for about 80 something but all in all seems very good for the money.
Johnboy25

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2017, 08:29:37 AM »

I have had my Garret Probe nearly 3years , a good bit of kit I would say.
still going
bodybuilder27
Rally attendee

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2017, 01:58:04 PM »

I've had 2 x Garrett pointers, both ended up falsing like crazy.

So I bought a Deteknix X-pointer PI....and it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!

WAY cheaper than the garret and a lot...LOT more reliable and stacks more features.

Matt.
Andre

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2017, 07:37:24 PM »

A pointer saves you time,and gives accurate locating,less digging on the sides.
I personally use a Macro waterproof.Very sturdy,accurate and settings for distance from target.They come with two tips and a belt holder and a little finds bag on Joan Allen.
I think 90 quid.Cheers

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal