Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Regtons  (Read 2134 times)
handyman [Alan}
Superhero Member

« on: September 25, 2015, 05:00:39 PM »

The week before last i had raised an issue with Nigel, via the PM system, concerning the failure of my Deus coil to hold its charge.

I packaged up the coil on Monday of this week, sent it first class and the next day i had an email at 950am, saying the parcel had been received at 9.20am, and requesting a bit more detail on the type of problems i had been experiencing with the coil.

A few more emails to outline the type of assessment of the problem that was to be undertaken, were exchanged. The next day, after confirming that the coil was not holding its charge, it was agreed via PM to look at the lithium battery. Within an hour i had confirmation that this indeed was the problem, it was going to be replaced and then the coil charged to ensure that the new battery was playing ball.

24 hours later at the end of Thursday, the new battery had been successfully tested, the coil was holding its charge as expected [up to 14 hours, rather than the 8 i was experiencing!]. The unit re-sealed and left overnight to set hard.

Today Friday i settled the small bill and received confirmation that the coil was on its way back to me.

I'd like to say that this customer service was top notch. Craig kept me very well informed all through the process. I have nothing but the highest of praise for the service received.

So thank you Nigel and the Regtons team. I am well pleased with the result. Lets hope it arrives safely!

Cheers

"In America, feng shui is just aiming all of your furniture at the TV!"
marknewbury1

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 05:18:17 PM »

yes excellent service Wink
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 05:40:53 PM »

Yes,I agree with you,100%
And I have had equally great service regarding CRAWFORDS MD,in the way Craig sorted out a few things regarding my Nokta FORS CoRe.
It's just great to know that we are not dismissed once they have had their/our money
Well done to them all👍👏👏👏👏👏👏
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:31:08 PM by dingdong » Logged
handyman [Alan}
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 04:05:40 PM »

just an update to say that this morning i had a text message to say that the returned coil would arrive between 11.36 and 12.36 today.   the delivery driver duly arrived 11.34!  Grin

great service from start to finish

thanks Regtons

"In America, feng shui is just aiming all of your furniture at the TV!"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal