Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Humour Where Would We Be...Not Being Driven By My Wife And My Navigation  (Read 2425 times)
Spooyt Vane
« on: September 21, 2015, 02:44:00 PM »

Back from 11days on English roads full of lunatic drivers and nicer truck drivers who gave us a fools pardon...I am not allowed to drive now and would like to thank the truckies for allowing my wife to cut  them up when she found herself in the wrong lane. Iam sure the truckiies had citzen Band because they seemed to be given our little Twango a wide berth going up the motorways and ny wife was to pleased when a errant car drivers who were unhappy about my gesture of putting a make believe pint of ale to my lips and pointing at her when drove yet around about yet again looking for the right exit

Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 09:18:31 PM »

Glad you're back safe & sound and still in one piece Rob.  Hope it was worth it.  Isn't it nice to get back to the quiet back-waters where we live.
We're thankful that yet another Summer has passed and control of our roads and lanes has been returned to us.  If we get 3 cars together, out of season, we  think it's a traffic jam. Roll Eyes
Hats off to your wife for attempting it. Wink

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
Spooyt Vane
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 04:09:01 PM »

Glad you're back safe & sound and still in one piece Rob.  Hope it was worth it.  Isn't it nice to get back to the quiet back-waters where we live.
We're thankful that yet another Summer has passed and control of our roads and lanes has been returned to us.  If we get 3 cars together, out of season, we  think it's a traffic jam. Roll Eyes
Hats off to your wife for attempting it. Wink
She is a an angel and we stopped in a few English cities Liverpool,ST neots,Lincoln,Canterbury and Cambridge on our way to a metal detecting rally near Canterbury..It was a final trip for me and it was tough on my wife.,.But a nostagalia was name of the game meeting old friends and dancing with oldies in the Cavern in Liverpool was great ..Val
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 06:48:15 PM »

Ha Ha  Life in the old dog yet Rob  Wink Grin

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal