Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody Going To Chester Town Hall Detecting Exhibition On Sat Ist of Aug!!  (Read 5594 times)
Spooyt Vane
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 03:10:34 PM »

I don't need a beard to be ugly lol....My understanding of English language can be just as ugly..lol A bit like Frank Brunos when Harry Carpenter asked him if he thought his opponent (Mike Tyson) was invincible ....I hope not Harry ,I want to be able to see him to, hit him Grin
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 05:52:54 PM »

Hey Rob,do you happen to watch Countdown??? I'm sure  that joke was said yesterday!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏
wet feet again

xp Deus

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 09:16:40 PM »

what time are most NWDD members going to chester sat i am going to be there for 1pm

Hound dog

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2015, 09:14:02 AM »

I will be there with the family around 11. Hope to see some of you. Ray
hotmill
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2015, 11:29:03 AM »

what time are most NWDD members going to chester sat i am going to be there for 1pm

Me, Chris and Jase will be there for 10 am

XP Deus user
Spooyt Vane
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2015, 10:34:19 AM »

First time at North-West Treasure Exhibition and it was well organised with many good displays .The key dislays were very novel and their  there was many watering artefacts displayed by the Northern clubs, Met a few old friends and a couple of Welsh Forumites Chris,Jase  and Hotmil.We enjoyed the day in Chester and big thank you for all the people who made it such ..Rob Smiley
hotmill
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2015, 10:37:58 AM »

First time at North-West Treasure Exhibition and it was well organised with many good displays .The key dislays were very novel and their  there was many watering artefacts displayed by the Northern clubs, Met a few old friends and a couple of Welsh Forumites Chris,Jase  and Hotmil.We enjoyed the day in Chester and big thank you for all the people who made it such ..Rob Smiley

We had a good day too Rob, lots of very impressive finds there and can't wait to get out there searching again. Was a pleasure to meet you and your Mrs and look at the photos of your impressive finds.

XP Deus user
Dungbeetle
NWDD Member
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2015, 03:42:26 PM »

. Nice to meet you and your wife Rob, if you're up this way again give me a shout and we can organise a few hours out digging somewhere.
jayhay69
NWDD Member
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2015, 04:24:23 PM »

yea it was a good few hours, got some Minelab goodies Chris loved his lol, yea nice to meet you Rob and your pommel was very nice indeed Smiley

1 x Gold Guinea
1 x Gold posy ring
8 x Roman coins
2 x Roman Brooch
2 x Silver Denari
6 x Hammered
3 x Silver Milled
1 x silver thimble

Caius Vipsanius Ursus

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: