Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pas scheme  (Read 1512 times)
brickie58

« on: June 25, 2015, 07:58:08 PM »

hi I have tried to join pas recently, registered and was told then I would have to contact local flo have done that (online), how long do I have to wait on average for an answer from flo ?, its just ive had dealings before with flo and they don't rush to answer.

full XP Deus ws5 phones 9" and 11", minelab explorer se greyghost phones15" wot 13" ultimate 11" pro 8x6"sef Garrett pinpointer
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 08:20:23 PM »

Hi Brickie what do you mean by "join PAS" if you have registered then that's it and it's just a matter for your FLO to assign your finds to your user name, if on the other hand you mean you want to become a self recorder then you first need to satisfy the FLO that you have the right photographic equipment and ability to record (though it's not rocket science) and for that you may need to see the FLO in person Wink
wet feet again

xp Deus

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 10:07:36 PM »

i gave up on mark i will get around to it lodwick after months of ignored emails and requests for training ,
 asked vanessa oakden liverpool flo no problem have a second training session in manchester for self recorders in september cant wait

brickie58

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 09:42:20 AM »

i gave up on mark i will get around to it lodwick after months of ignored emails and requests for training ,
 asked vanessa oakden liverpool flo no problem have a second training session in manchester for self recorders in september cant wait
hi I didn't want to mention names but yes he's the one I have  had dealings in the past and basically put me off recording  Embarrassed

full XP Deus ws5 phones 9" and 11", minelab explorer se greyghost phones15" wot 13" ultimate 11" pro 8x6"sef Garrett pinpointer
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 04:23:20 PM »

It's a great shame,I also have now given up,again after numerous e-mails etc nothing forthcoming, but in (its) Marks defence he is basically a one man band,one guy for the whole of Wales,its quite ridiculous, but unfortunately, in this day and age history dosen't seem a priority, unless it's a "huge valuable find,then they are all around it like wasps around a jam-pot!!!well something like that !!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:32:13 PM by dingdong » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal