Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GMP headphones  (Read 2208 times)
Bling (mark)

« on: April 11, 2015, 10:34:24 AM »

Anyone out there tried the ws  model headphones on a goldmaxx power  I've heard the ws2 have a clearer sound than ws3 any idea why that would be cheers 

Soveriegn xs2 pro / goldmaxx power v4 /makro racer
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 04:06:40 PM »

I've removed this post for just being plain stupid and totally unhelpful.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 04:46:59 PM by Chef Geoff » Logged
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 04:51:35 PM »

Hi Mark, I've not used either but there could be a few reasons with the most probable being that the speakers are different makes or simply because the shells are a different shape, if you think of the Grey Ghosts, Nugget Busters, killer Bees and SunRay Pro-Golds all have identical speaker, pots and switches though they all sound different as a result of the size and shape of the out shell Wink
Bling (mark)

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 11:17:08 PM »

Ok  Geoff thanks  for your time  I'll try and borrow both sets first I'm in no rush to buy yet cheers.

jcb (THE THIMBLE) jones

utrinque paratus , Gwell angau na Chywilydd

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 06:13:44 AM »

hi mark i know this does not directly answer your question ,but have you not considered using a pair of chefphones and i will tell you why ,firstly i had a pair of the xp backphones and basically they were pathetic with the shape of my head ,(xtra large) then i upgraded to the cp2 chefphones ,WOW what a difference they fit perfect allowing you to ear the slightest of tones ,it really was a massive difference ,then i swapped my Deus for a ctx kept it a month then went back to a Deus ,know i have the ws5 headphones and again these are rubbish i dont know why everybody goes for these updated versions of the backphones ,the fit is terrible whatever the shape of your head the amount of times these fall of when bending to dig is unreal ,also if i am detecting near someone even upto 20feet away and they talk to me i can hear them with my headphones on ,when i wear chefphones i would have to lift one side up if you were right next to me , so my opinion is the chefphones have and always will wipe the floor with xp headphones and as soon as i can afford these to be changed to chefphones they will be ,good luck with your choice

the mighty xp Deus
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 07:13:34 AM »

Oh look I've gone red Embarrassed Embarrassed Thanks Justin but I haven't got a wireless version for the GMP Undecided

Mark one other thing that may be worth remembering is the sound quality of many headphones is subjective and comparative and as the WS1 was the original could it be that the people who didn't like the WS3 are simply those who had got used to the WS1 and found the new model "different" Huh
Bling (mark)

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 07:32:29 AM »

I also use cp2 headphones lovely fitting very happy i contacted Geoff not to long ago no cordless phones for GMP pity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal