Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: S C R A P gold and silver . . .  (Read 8686 times)
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: November 25, 2008, 03:12:26 PM »

If anyone is interested in selling their s c r a p gold or silver on a price per gram basis please send me a personal message. A couple of Cardiff SCAN members have sold me s c r a p  gold before and I am sure they can vouch for the transactions.

As I have mentioned previously my parents are antique and jewellery dealers, so they send off packages of s c r a p gold every two months. All amounts no matter how small considered - broken rings, single earings, damaged sovereigns, etc.

Cheers
Neil
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 01:57:17 PM by Neil » Logged

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 09:48:25 PM »

Cheers Paul - glad I could help.

Neil

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:27:07 PM »

I'm still buying scrap gold or wearable items on a per gram basis for my mother if anyone wants to sell any. No quantity too small or too large. 6 happy Detectingwales members so far have sold me stuff. Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested for no obligations quote on 9k18k and 24k price per gram.

cheers
Neil

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

mel

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 02:03:00 PM »

Roughly how many grams in a 9k engagement ring ??  just found one.
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »

Thats difficult to say Mel - depends on the size obviously. I would guesstimate at anywhere between 3-6grams depending on what it looks like.

Hard to tell with no picture.

Cheers
Neil

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »

Thats 8 DW members to date I have purchase scrap gold off for my mother and father.  If anyone else wants a fair price just get in touch with me - I can guarantee we will beat any of these stalls you see in city centres or on the internet etc. Mum and dad don't make a lot off it and send it off every two months and as they already have an account with a Brimingham gold foundry it reduces the scrapping costs for everyone involved.

As far as I know everyone to date has been happy with the price per gram. All scrap gold considered whether its 9k,18k or higher. Doesn't have to be detecting finds either.

Cheers
Neil

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 06:53:12 PM »

Now up to 10 Detecting Wales members who I have had happy transactions with. If anyone else wishes to sell their s c r a p  gold let me know and we can sort it out at the next rally. It doesn't have to be detecting finds.

As I have said before I can guarantee we will beat any of these stalls you see in city centres or on the internet etc

I can buy gold full and half sovereigns regardless of their condition on the day as their weight and purity is already established if anyone wants to sell any {drop me a PM though so I have enough cash on me) Smiley.  

The rest needs to be weighed and tested. I then can either send you a cheque or give you cash. No amount too small or too large.

Cheers
Neil

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

1morecoin
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 09:51:33 PM »

Hi  Neil,  I have a few dozen plough damaged Gold Torcs lying around the shed if your interested, probably about 10lb of the stuff  Grin just kidding mate, I will ask the missus if she has any jewellery she does'nt want and get back to you.

Steve.
robson (chris)

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »

i would rather sell my unwanted gold to you than theres bloody leaflets i get through the door every day ill have a look and get back to you mate
Gadget(Ian)

R.A.R.E. & F.I.D.Member.E trac User

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 06:12:31 PM »

neil how much do you pay for half and full soverigns.

A bad days detecting is better than a good day at work.
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 02:01:04 PM »

I am still in the market for S c r a p  gold ladies and gents. I have dealt with 11 Detectingwales members to date. All amounts considered nothing too big or too small (single earings, broken chains, snapped rings,  literally anything as it all gets melted down anyway). All gold coins wanted regardless of condition.

Feel free to PM me for more details

Cheers
Neil

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

waltonbasinman
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »

Can vouch for Neil in a smooth better than tv ad deal on our scrap gold. Many thanks Neil. So don,t be worried ladies and gents.
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 10:13:23 AM »

I am still looking to buy any S c r a p  gold ladies and gents - any carat, any condition and any size. All amounts considered nothing too big or too small (single earings, broken chains, snapped rings,  literally anything as it all gets melted down anyway). All gold coins wanted regardless of condition.

The price of gold rocketed over the past month and is now sliding back down again. As usual I guarantee to beat easily any of the city centre stalls or the TV adverts on their price per gram. Price changes daily so just drop me a PM for the daily rate.I can pay you in cash, cheque or via Paypal - whatever is easiest for you.

Cheers
Neil

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

shunggav

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 09:47:18 AM »

hi mate was just wondering if u take silver coins from vicky to george i have around 100 i found last few years

The chicken came first – God would look silly sitting on an egg...... if u like me add me on facebook........ gavin  warren
wayno

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 07:45:49 AM »

I neil how much a Gram are you paying for 9ct

and how much for silver

wayno

2014 using ctx3030  TIMES OUT -12
Hammered --6
Gold rings --3
 Other rings 1                   
Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum

Pages: [1] 2
  Print