Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xpointer  (Read 2811 times)
marknewbury1

« on: February 22, 2015, 04:27:54 PM »

Been using p I x pointer 4 a couple of outings wasn't happy with it going of all the time changed battery from Panasonic 2 durecell and working great
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 07:04:21 PM »

Thanks for posting that article on the x-pointer,I was thinking about hat I was the only person to experience problems!!
I am having to send mine back,It was doing exactly the same as you discribe,I was trying new Duracell ultra power it didn't make any difference at all,it wanted to work only in torchlight and vibrate mode and it wouldn't shut up until it was phically turned off!!It seemed to be ok to start out on then developed a mind of its own as the day progressed.
Tony from detectorbits said initially it was user error,so I kept on using it,but in the end I got back to him to send me another one,which he has willingly agreed to.so now I await for the new one to turn up.
Did you have any other problems with it,I would be very grateful for any tips and help .
I am used to a "pro-pointer, so simple to use,apart from the falcing issues that the pro-pointer suffers from.
marknewbury1

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 08:23:55 PM »

I hope the duracell battery does the trick or its going back
JBM

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 08:32:30 PM »

I only use these particular batteries from fleabay and all seems well todate. Wink Wink Smiley Jerry.

* Duracell 9v.Procell..jpg (65.63 KB, 600x314 - viewed 746 times.)
marknewbury1

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 08:53:29 PM »

Yes I'm testing with new duracell battery for a good hour+ its working fine happy days
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 08:17:13 PM »

Well my exchange x-pointer duly arrived yesterday,this time in gun metal blue,smart,turned it on and "it works",I've been trying it on/off and going through the various programmes that the x-pointer has to offer and all seems to work the way it should.
I would like to mention Tony at " Detectorbits",thanking him for being so helpful and courteous over the exchange of goods,A nice guy to deal with,thanks Tony.

slowsearcher

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 08:33:04 AM »

Touch wood mines been running perfect and these xpointers are a lot cheaper to buy but on par with the dearer makes.And Tony Hunt is on the bal if anything is up or advice needed!

marknewbury1

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 09:08:44 AM »

Touch wood mines been running perfect and these xpointers are a lot cheaper to buy but on par with the dearer makes.And Tony Hunt is on the bal if anything is up or advice needed!

its working great how like all things don't use cheap batteries

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal