Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: photo downloads ?  (Read 7047 times)
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« on: January 04, 2015, 12:13:29 PM »

Sorry to be a pain but I am a complete novice but would like to know if I can download photographs of my finds on  a tablet?as I have some nice artefacts etc which I would love to have a second opinion on,also I am sure it would increase my interest even further. I must say that metal detecting is far more enjoyable than I emagined,quite addictive and GREAT,many thanks in anticipation.
roaljodaka
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 12:53:50 PM »

Do you mean upload pics to this site  Huh Huh
dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 02:20:58 PM »

Yes please,as I said mate I don't no how to take and download photos of my finds  on this "tablet thing" to D.W. website,many thanks for interest shown.
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 02:25:21 PM »

I imagine it's much the same as a computer Chris.  Do you use the tablet to connect to DW and have you got Photos loaded onto it ??
John has a tablet, if no one comes back to you we can experiment when he comes home.  Silly B is flying.

I was amazed how cold it is when I was out with the dogs. Have now got a good  fire going.  Miss the central heating, it's been down since tea time New Years Eve.  Hoping some one will turn up tomorrow to sort it out. Can't get over how cold the cold water is. Even makes your mouth ache when you swill out after cleaning.
Just proves how spoiled we are.

Val

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 04:32:54 PM »

Test by John beechey

* image.jpg (205.45 KB, 800x600 - viewed 679 times.)

dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 04:50:42 PM »

Hi Val,first and foremost wishing you a belated but much meant healthy,happy, and prosperous New Year.Now on to this new fangeled tablet "thing". The only reason I got this thing was because  I wanted to have my own means of communication instead of using Gaye's(my soulmates)laptop,not so complicated " they said",well it's like everything, it's only easy when you know and understand!!!,but when you reach a certain age the obvious is not so obvious!!  I don't have any photos to download,but I do have a few artifacts which I would like to know a little more about,this would not only enhance my enjoyment, but would add a little bit more to the great DW experience, which I hasten to add I thoroughly enjoy.Many thanks Val for your input regards, Chris
dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 04:55:31 PM »

Hi John& Val,got picture of you both......that's...MAGIC!!!,how's it done!!!😁😁
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 05:02:36 PM »

Hi Chris. I am reliably told by John. IT'S EASY, and to prove it , he did it. (See above) BUT  you do need pics on there in the first place.  
Do you know if you have a Photo Suite, you probably have.  If yes then it shouldn't be too difficult. Most Tablets also have a camera so you could photograph you finds so they went strait to the photo suite.
What Tablet do you have and what software does it use. Is it an Android or is it an I.Pad.

If this all seems too complicated to mess with it might be easier to just eat humble pie and ask Gaye if you can use the laptop occasionally. If that's got Windows it will be a lot easier as it will be the same as mine.

Val

Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 05:04:06 PM »

Chris if you think the one on the left is me I've got a problem.    He's dead. Roll Eyes

Val

Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 05:08:03 PM »

Chris,  John's just come up with a great solution.  He said the best thing you can do is bring your Tablet and yourself up here and he'll work it out and show you how to do it.

Val

dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 05:55:47 PM »

Thanks for a great offer both,can we tie up a time which is convenient for you both,will re contact you tomorrow, just being called for dinner,have a good evening,speak tomorrow, regards,Chris.
Dryland
Superhero Member

Keeper of the Lights

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 10:02:50 PM »

Chris if you think the one on the left is me I've got a problem.    He's dead. Roll Eyes

Val

ROFL  Grin Grin Grin

If money is the root of all evil,why can't we spend parsnips ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal