Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: detecting  (Read 2988 times)
stuttera

1821 half crown .roman brotch, hammered penny

« on: December 16, 2014, 08:51:02 PM »

Well lads and girls. . I am going to have to stop detecting. . Had a bad heart attack last wed .came home today .. But yesterday had a angina gram to find out wat damage as been done . As most of you know i had four by pass a few years ago . And they replaced or grafted four veins in my heart attack. Anyway angi gram to as found out 3 are blocked again. Nought they can do .and the forth one they can prob graft another graft to it six. But with complications. .. So with regret on my part . I have to stop detecting .. I will miss it. But can't risk another attack and just put. So thanks all for all the great company over the last 12 months . Wish you all a very merry Christmas .and a good hunting 2015..
b.buoy
NWDD Member

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 09:13:34 PM »

God Frank, that's awful news. Don't quite know what to say.
Will be thinking of you and hope that things improve.
Best regards to you and yours.
Bill
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 09:20:43 PM »

Wow you been through it stuttera, sounds like reluctantly you are doing the rite thing mate, just take it steady and chill out with family, have a good Christmas  Wink
wagis
NWDD Member

gravity always gets me down

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 10:48:49 PM »

Sorry to hear your news will miss seeing in the fields take it easy mate and have a good christmas
Resurgam
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 10:56:55 PM »

Sorry to hear that you are having to give up metal detecting but hope that we will still see input from you on here. No doubt, you will be able to encourage some of the many newbies that are coming along.

Have a blessed Christmas, stay safe, and look after your self.

Chris  Smiley

Minelab Safari + Quest Q40 + Garrett ProPointer + Patience, Persistence, Knowledge, and loads of determination. Wink
Dungbeetle
NWDD Member
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 11:02:41 PM »

Sorry about that Frank, take it easy mate. Catch you one day in Rhyl.
Dryland
Superhero Member

Keeper of the Lights

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 11:06:50 PM »

So sorry to hear this Frank ,but as has already been said , your health is far more important. Take good care of yourself Wink

If money is the root of all evil,why can't we spend parsnips ?
hotmill
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 08:41:41 AM »

Just take it easy Frank and try and recover the best you can, the club will still be here if you feel you can return to detecting at some point in the future.

Have a good Christmas and good luck with your recovery.

Will

XP Deus user
sharkey
NWDD Member

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 03:23:12 PM »

sorry to hear this Frank, good luck with your recovery

sharkey

*North Wales Dirt Diggers
*Chester Mob member #002
*XP Deus
digitup
NWDD Member

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 04:36:44 PM »

Sorry to hear this frank keep ur chin up m8 .put ur feet up frank rest is the best recovery have a great xmas 😉
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 05:25:47 PM »

Hi Frank,devastating news,sorry you have to pack in detecting,however,it doesn't mean that you can't contribute to the forums,a bit of "armchair" detecting instead.I sincerely wish you all the very best for the festive season,and a very positive outcome for the future,Chris.
roaljodaka
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 09:20:40 PM »

Oh shit m8, i knew you were out of breath the other day but never thought it was that bad m8, anyway i hope all will be well for you, but if you cant swing anymore frank then maybe turn up to digs with your propointer just to c the result of a dig buddy, u know what it's like waiting to c the find coming out of the hole  Wink Wink
nonker10

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 10:24:34 PM »

i've got an aortic heart valve replacement pretty basic to what youv'e been through mate,i dont blame you on the slow down but at least one's still going.i wish you many years of peacefull retirement stuttera. Wink Wink
stuttera

1821 half crown .roman brotch, hammered penny

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2014, 12:20:23 AM »

Thanks lads for the support . Its a bit overwhelmin at the moment.with the nice comments. . I am just waiting now for news from the meeting that surges have had yodsy. . Plus had a bit of good news my sis was going to bye me a detector last dot . . But i said i font think i will be able to use it can.. Anyway she put the money to good use it. And bought me a lec wheelchair .. So i can get around . ..But its my miss will.use it more than me a.. Cos i can't push hrs in her where chair .. Anyway lads for. Thanks again . And you all have a very good crimbo ..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal