Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Yesterday  (Read 4542 times)
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 11:57:11 AM »

Cracking finds, Deus in the right hands a formidable machine  Wink
Yes it does get a bit of stick re fairy wands Cheesy but we will all succumb to its powers in the end Grin Grin
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 07:20:27 PM »

Well, if that's all you need Paul, I've got some as well , from the same Emerald Isle.. My Great Grand Father was from somewhere over there.

Do you use the control box on the Deus. I've been thinking about one for a while now but can't justify the cost. Like I said to John. The price of one of them would cover a new cooker (which I've just had) a washing machine and a fridge freezer. Maybe if I don't have the fridge freezer it could nearly pay for a Deus light. Roll Eyes

Val

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
Dale
Superhero Member

Bristol hammies wanted

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2014, 08:00:06 PM »

Great finds Paul Wink Your having a great season lets hope it continues.

My mate has a site like yours, very few signals then out pops a silver unit, its
well worth putting the hours in when you know there're there. Wink
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2014, 09:11:32 PM »

Well, if that's all you need Paul, I've got some as well , from the same Emerald Isle.. My Great Grand Father was from somewhere over there.

Do you use the control box on the Deus. I've been thinking about one for a while now but can't justify the cost. Like I said to John. The price of one of them would cover a new cooker (which I've just had) a washing machine and a fridge freezer. Maybe if I don't have the fridge freezer it could nearly pay for a Deus light. Roll Eyes

Va
Follow the leprechauns Val, and get a Deus go on, go on ,go on ,go on  Smiley even if you don't find much you'll have a great craic Wink
I do use the control box as well I have got use to it it does give you more information bus as you know if you get a good signal you dig any way despite visual readings. Get the Deus and hope for a harsh winter then you could put the freezer stuff outside any way Grin...simples Wink
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2014, 09:18:36 PM »

Great finds Paul Wink Your having a great season lets hope it continues.

My mate has a site like yours, very few signals then out pops a silver unit, its
well worth putting the hours in when you know there're there. Wink
Your not wrong Dale, I had a cracking  Gold Dobunic Stater of Comux  some years back so as you can imagine the field is always worth putting the time in mate. Wink Its  not my most productive site but as you say up pops something special from time to time.
Dale
Superhero Member

Bristol hammies wanted

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2014, 09:23:08 PM »

Paul if you ever want to part with your unit give me a shout, being local ish it would be a nice one to add to the collection, in the condition its in Wink

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal