Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Protector covers  (Read 2412 times)
WEBBER

« on: October 01, 2014, 04:26:46 PM »

Hi I purchased a protector cover to cover my etrac but can't get the thing to fit anyone else had any problems .It seems almost impossible and I'm contemplating throwing it only problem is it cost me £22 quid !!!
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 08:18:53 PM »

Don't know which one you're talking about but I know the one that fits the bend to arm section is difficult, heard a couple of complaints about it.  Mine is the old design, in 2 pieces.   Also the cover for the control box. Drives me crazy  Angry

Worth doing though. Have a can and try again  Wink  (or better still, get the Misses to do it.) Roll Eyes

Val

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
roaljodaka
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 08:50:15 PM »

Yes they are a right pain in the arse to fit, i bought one for my safari, that nearly ended up over the hedge lol, just persevere and don't expect a perfect fit  Undecided
hoarder
Rally attendee

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 08:53:23 PM »

have you taken the bottom stand off ,as this needs to be done 1st to allow it to fit ?

i have a top stem cover for the etrac i can bring it up on sunday if you want to try it and see if it fits

just bring a can of coke (not the powder stuff lol) and we can do a deal  Cool

mike
WEBBER

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 09:16:15 PM »

Got the cover on now thanks for the offer but I can't make it Sunday I think I'm going to get the top stem cover for it as well to try and keep it in good condition .
Radnor Bandit (Ian)

Keep banging them rocks together

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 02:02:01 PM »

I had this problem, turned out I was supplied the EXP 2 cover. The Etrac control box is slightly bigger and trying to fit it made me worry about the pressure needed to squeeze it on.
The annoying thing was that the cover was bought together with a new machine from detecnics.
Any chance you can send it back to where you got it from as its clearly not fit for purpose and at £22 it should be.

I took a chance on this guy and was very pleased with the deal and delivery time also it fits right.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rain-Dust-Cover-for-Minelab-E-Trac-Etrac-metal-detector-/251652531674?pt=US_Metal_Detector_Accessories&hash=item3a97a8e5da

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal