Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: new starter - Port Talbot  (Read 5870 times)
Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2014, 10:08:28 PM »

Wink  Hi Al welcome to DW hope you enjoy the site and any help about the ace 250 I can help and I am in Port Talbot too.

Good luck .

Nap.
gentletouch
Rally attendee

If all else fails, read instructions or ask wife

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 06:30:31 AM »

Hi Nap
Thank you for the welcome, I am enjoying the site although still trying to navigate my way around. I may need to take up your kind offer of help and advice.  I ordered my new detector and other bits yesterday afternoon from Detecnicks and they sent it out by 24 hour courier ( free delivery ) and my order was about £25 cheaper than anywhere else, but equally important, they were very helpful, so I am very happy and I will be ordering from Detecnicks again.

Today in sunny Port Talbot it feels almost like Christmas eve........ I am waiting for Santa to arrive with my new toys Grin,  so all being well, then I will give it a try in the morning on Aberavon beach for a few hours,  so if you see some grey haired madman wandering around on the beach wildly swinging a shinny new detector,  then suddenly jumping up and down for joy just because he managed to find a ring pull....  don't call the Police,  its not an escapee from a mental asylum..... its only me.

Alan, 
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2014, 02:47:13 PM »

ill see you there soon mate.mike

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol
ShadowPilot
Rally attendee

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 10:40:13 PM »

Hi Alan,

I'm local too, just over the other side of the hill in Neath.

I've just picked up a detector, will arrive this week, I'll be trying it out on Aberavon too.

Steve.
Bling (mark)

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 10:52:52 PM »

Hi mate hello from swansea look on youtube for uncle john's beach and surf setup hope this helps. 

Soveriegn xs2 pro / goldmaxx power v4 /makro racer
alun

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 05:52:39 PM »

Hi Alan, only just seen the thread not going to say that I have a garret 250 for sale as you just bought one. Good luck buddy.
I avoid beach work as the. Badger has a radar for the bling lol Grin
I am happy on pasture and from Neath (Briton Ferry) so there are a few in your area to guide you through hands on.

Roman Artefacts: 6
Gold:         3
Medieval 15
Silver:34
Etrac
AT Pro
Whites
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2014, 06:45:07 PM »

Hi Nap
Thank you for the welcome, I am enjoying the site although still trying to navigate my way around. I may need to take up your kind offer of help and advice.  I ordered my new detector and other bits yesterday afternoon from Detecnicks and they sent it out by 24 hour courier ( free delivery ) and my order was about £25 cheaper than anywhere else, but equally important, they were very helpful, so I am very happy and I will be ordering from Detecnicks again.

Today in sunny Port Talbot it feels almost like Christmas Ieve........ I am waiting for Santa to arrive with my new toys Grin,  so all being well, then I will give it a try in the morning on Aberavon beach for a few hours,  so if you see some grey haired madman wandering around on the beach wildly swinging a shinny new detector,  then suddenly jumping up and down for joy just because he managed to find a ring pull....  don't call the Police,  its not an escapee from a mental asylum..... its only me.

Alan, 
Welcome to a great hobby, it won't take you long to get hooked Alan and don't worry about the thought of escaping from a mental asylum, all of us on here has escaped from one  Shocked Shocked were happy now Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal